Sponsored

Dealer in Las Vegas Friendly Ford just cancelled my reservation without my notice

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How could they use your reservation if it was canceled? Why wouldn't they just order direct from Ford?
Can’t answer that dude… ford says dealer can’t cancel an order but my account with Ford is gone???? So is my reservation #….. hey I really depended on my “rep”….. he’s weak I bought a Toyota
Sponsored

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you idiot the dealer cancelled the order
Hey dipshit. You screwed up and are making yourself look dumber the more you post. You should have followed up and not waited for the dealership. Had you done that, your reservation would have been converted to an order and you wouldn't be on here trying to convince the rest of us that the dealer is to blame. Own it.

michaelyager

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure your salesman had enough to do for his customers who actually converted their reservation and those who have ordered since Ford stopped taking reservations. If you wanted a Bronco, then YOU need to take the reigns and accomplish that task.
If you had been in sales your whole life as you claim, you would know that most of the accusations you have made against your salesman are simply not true. Your salesman is nothing more than your representative and go between the sales manager/dealership. I hope you have a great day and enjoy your Toyota, I will enjoy my Bronco that I ordered without a reservation.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey dipshit. You screwed up and are making yourself look dumber the more you post. You should have followed up and not waited for the dealership. Had you done that, your reservation would have been converted to an order and you wouldn't be on here trying to convince the rest of us that the dealer is to blame. Own it.
Hey stg
Hey STUGOTS, look it up if you don’t know what it means

Sponsored

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thanks for the support, no I’m not happy with Friendly Ford here in Las Vegas. I reserved a BLACK DIAMOND way back in July 2020 on the second day of making reservation. My sales person who informed me by email on February 28, that my reservation was cancelled, was Alberto Meraz. Honestly I had very little communication with Alberto Meraz, everything was by email, so upon receiving the email, I called to contact the general sales manager at Friendly Ford, Neil Helfrich and left a message but never received any call/text/email back. I contacted Ford directly twice since this happened and they insisted no one but the customer can cancel a reservation. However my reservation# 10223723 does not exist any more on MY ACCOUNT at Ford. So I didn’t cancel it, how did my reservation since July 2020 get cancelled at Friendly Ford, Las Vegas Nevada Alberto Meraz. I appreciate any/all feedback here. Thanks
You had a reservation fine, when did you actually place order? When did you roll over for MY22? If both of those weren't done it wouldn't surprise me that it is cancelled since they closed the order bank as simple clean-up and close out those reservations never converted.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks for the support, no I’m not happy with Friendly Ford here in Las Vegas. I reserved a BLACK DIAMOND way back in July 2020 on the second day of making reservation. My sales person who informed me by email on February 28, that my reservation was cancelled, was Alberto Meraz. Honestly I had very little communication with Alberto Meraz, everything was by email, so upon receiving the email, I called to contact the general sales manager at Friendly Ford, Neil Helfrich and left a message but never received any call/text/email back. I contacted Ford directly twice since this happened and they insisted no one but the customer can cancel a reservation. However my reservation# 10223723 does not exist any more on MY ACCOUNT at Ford. So I didn’t cancel it, how did my reservation since July 2020 get cancelled at Friendly Ford, Las Vegas Nevada Alberto Meraz. I appreciate any/all feedback here. Thanks
I’m so glad I went with Team Ford here in Vegas. I had 2 great experiences at Team the last 2 years. I’m sorry you are going through this and I hope it gets resolved.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m so glad I went with Team Ford here in Vegas. I had 2 great experiences at Team the last 2 years. I’m sorry you are going through this and I hope it gets resolved.
Thanks Dude… I heard Team Ford in Henderson was best Ford dealer in Vegas…. All d best

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks Dude… I heard Team Ford in Henderson was best Ford dealer in Vegas…. All d best
Team is northwest off Ann and 95. Ford Country is in Henderson by the Auto Mall and I didn’t love my experience there when I got my 08 Focus. If they resolve this and if you can transfer your reservation, I had 2 great experiences with a salesman, Rich Spah, at Team. No salesman BS with him. Straight shooter and a good guy. I hope they at least salvage your reservation at Friendly at the very least. I’d be shitting bricks if I saw that. Keep us posted!

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would they give him his reservation back? Eventually you get refunded the $100 if you never place an order. It’s been 20 months. He wasn’t ordering anything.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Team is northwest off Ann and 95. Ford Country is in Henderson by the Auto Mall and I didn’t love my experience there when I got my 08 Focus. If they resolve this and if you can transfer your reservation, I had 2 great experiences with a salesman, Rich Spah, at Team. No salesman BS with him. Straight shooter and a good guy. I hope they at least salvage your reservation at Friendly at the very least. I’d be shitting bricks if I saw that. Keep us posted!
I bought a Toyota Mario…appreciate it Bro

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why would they give him his reservation back? Eventually you get refunded the $100 if you never place an order. It’s been 20 months. He wasn’t ordering anything.
Almost everyone understands this. He’s just bent that his salesperson didn’t hold his hand through the ordering process.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Almost everyone understands this. He’s just bent that his salesperson didn’t hold his hand through the ordering process.
Yeah, some still seem to think it’s the dealerships fault he never converted the reservation. 🤷‍♂️
If you never ordered anything, you haven’t lost anything.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, some still seem to think it’s the dealerships fault he never converted the reservation. 🤷‍♂️
If you never ordered anything, you haven’t lost anything.
Maybe they’re just humoring an old man. It’s fun watching him get angry and call other people stupid though.
Sponsored