Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, when it was time for me to do the build sheet, winter 2020. I just asked them to sign it for my historical records, no problem. When the Bronco arrived for pickup they had added an Adm. fee of $10k. I reminded them of the signed build sheet, they checked their fill and was back in <2 mins and they said the will honor it. You should be good.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol. This is bronco6g summed up in 1 post.

Negative news always has the loudest megaphone. In reality most are not getting ripped off.

btw I am getting my Wildtrak at invoice and I don’t need a contract as I have a relationship with my salesman. Hell I send him a Xmas present every year.

Have you not the read the ever growing list of dealers that dropped a surprise ADM, or flat out lied and agreed to a price then backed out and charged more?

I had verbal, text, and email agreement for X-plan, then days before my Bronco arrived I got the call from the salesman that the owner NOW refused to honor the agreement.

I hope you get yours for the agreed price, not like the last guy that had the same attitude you have shown the OP and got stiffed by his dealer. Karma is a Bitch.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would leave it alone. You had that exchange with him in which he stated you are getting MSRP. That will be good enough and if it isn't nothing will be good enough. Even if you have something signed, they still don't need to sell it to you and you would have no recourse. I wouldn't threaten the relationship any further if I were you, but just my opinion. A lot of these dealers do a deal on a handshake still (including mine) just because you hear the horror stories on here, this forum represents less than 1/2 of 1% probably. Trust that your relationship and that exchange will be enough.
^^^^^^^Good adivse here.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I genuinely cannot digest this part, but many folks here seem to sleep well with it. I wish I could too.
I misspoke. They said they can’t sign any Purchase agreement until the vehicle was delivered, despite the fact I have email form the sales manager saying they sell all Bronco orders at msrp and he would sign an agreement once it was scheduled. I came in to get the agreement once I was scheduled and they refused to sign anything but assured me I’m”locked in at msrp“ and only lot Broncos are marked up 10K. The backtracking doesnt’ make me feel great but I saved our email correspondence and have another plan in case this is a bait and switch.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I only contacted him three times in my entire life time, total of 9 incoming and outgoing texts.
First one was me saying hi, when can I visit in person. Second one right after leaving his office when I noticed spelling errors of my name all over the documents (still unfixed but he said "it's ok"). And finally, me asking for a purchase agreement is the third and the last message that I ever sent him and will ever send him till he reaches out first.
Constantly annoying my dealer and worsening the relationship is the last thing I would do.
You are spending 50k!. If a dealer gets annoyed at being contacted and wanting some re-assurances, then give the situation some reconsideration.

And Ford specifically recommended getting a purchase agreement. You are not making stuff up. As another commenter suggested, don't be gaslighted. You may not have a special prior relationship or whatever with your dealer, but regardless, you are spending 50k!.
Sponsored