Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? Because I want to make sure of everything before I sign? How on earth does that have anything to do with me wanting a Bronco? Christ, some people on here just have to find ways to pick it at people it seems.
Sorry, I thought you were asking for advice. You seemed conflicted and so that is why.
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Again, Ive never ordered one so that why Im asking if its normal. And plenty of dealers would love for it to be a one way street in their favor.
My dealer took my order over the phone and then he emailed me the order summary sheet listing build/prices. I signed it, emailed him back, and talked with him over the phone to give him a deposit. I've never done this before, so I thought that was fine. Will my signed summary page lock in the price, or do I need something that says purchase agreement? Thoughts anyone?...

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer took my order over the phone and then he emailed me the order summary sheet listing build/prices. I signed it, emailed him back, and talked with him over the phone to give him a deposit. I've never done this before, so I thought that was fine. Will my signed summary page lock in the price, or do I need something that says purchase agreement? Thoughts anyone?...
You should be fine if it has both your signature and a managers signature on it. I'm going in next week to order and will ask for a purchase agreement with a managers signature. It's not that I don't trust a car dealer (lol), but better be safe than sorry.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should be fine if it has both your signature and a managers signature on it. I'm going in next week to order and will ask for a purchase agreement with a managers signature. It's not that I don't trust a car dealer (lol), but better be safe than sorry.
It has his name on the form, but not his signature. Hopefully, it will be ok. I don't know, I'm lost when it comes to all things Ford Bronco I guess...

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It has his name on the form, but not his signature. Hopefully, it will be ok. I don't know, I'm lost when it comes to all things Ford Bronco I guess...
It doesn't hurt to ask for a signed Purchase order. If you're doing outside the dealer financing, the bank or Credit Union will require it. A signed document by both parties will have alot more validity than one with only one parties signature. If my dealer isn't willing to give me a signed Purchase order after I ask for one then that's a red flag for me. When I ordered my Rubicon the dealer was giving me a hard time on the price we negotiated. Apparently my Purchase order was signed just by the sales person and not a manager. After a 15 minute decision with the owner, they honored it. But this time around I'll have a managers signature on my Purchase agreement before I leave the dealership.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just in, Ford is recognizing Granger and giving them a massive bronco allocation. $2500 under invoice sign up now!!

?

As long as I'm dreaming: Cactus gray will also be a real shade of green. And garage openers, heated steering wheels, MGV seats, signature lights, and black hard tops for everyone!

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has put the order into Ford and I received the order confirmation email from Ford. However, my dealer wants me to sign a purchase agreement. Not sure why they would require that when Im not purchasing until its delivered. Ive never ordered a vehicle so this may be normal, but it doesnt seem proper. Is this normal? Thanks.
I signed my order slip to verify that they had my order correct. That way if it came in and I complained it was on record what options I picked

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're on the fence maybe wait until 2022?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'
-$1000.00 under invoice, or under MSRP? Can’t picture any dealer selling one for $1000.00 under invoice

Look around here more, lots of people are getting similar deals. Granger and Stephen’s being the most prominent, but now lots of one offs matching their deals or better.

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look around here more, lots of people are getting similar deals. Granger and Stephen’s being the most prominent, but now lots of one offs matching their deals
Look around here more, lots of people are getting similar deals. Granger and Stephen’s being the most prominent, but now lots of one offs matching their deals or better.
I see that is true, do you know what their doc fee, any other fees, other than TTL are? I certainly am going to check them out when the next gen Ranger comes out. My local dealership, that I have purchased two Rangers, a F350, and a Honda CRV, in the last two years, would not even commit to MSRP, on a Bronco, also very high Doc fee. I am paying, MSRP, and low doc fee, in a neighboring state for Bronco, thought I had done well, guess not so well!

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that is true, do you know what their doc fee, any other fees, other than TTL are? I certainly am going to check them out when the next gen Ranger comes out. My local dealership, that I have purchased two Rangers, a F350, and a Honda CRV, in the last two years, would not even commit to MSRP, on a Bronco, also very high Doc fee. I am paying, MSRP, and low doc fee, in a neighboring state for Bronco, thought I had done well, guess not so well!
Granger's is $180 doc fee and a $45 trip permit fee (state required when not licensing in-state). No other fees. :) I'm not sure about Stevens because they are even farther away from me than Granger. ?

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger's is $180 doc fee and a $45 trip permit fee (state required when not licensing in-state). No other fees. :) I'm not sure about Stevens because they are even farther away from me than Granger. ?
Thank You

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i definitely understand your concerns. three of my last four vehicles were ordered with a small deposit and the purchase agreements was signed at delivery. i had pretty good idea from the various factories on a solid timeline for delivery.

of course, the longest i had to wait for any vehicle to arrive was under 8 weeks. at this point, if we're looking at 6 to 12 months out, i'd wait until at least the scheduling information in May was available.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How in the hell are people getting 1k under invoice?

I signed to pay exactly msrp after walking out when they tried to get $2,000 additional dealer markup.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks