Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent us plenty of pdfs of what to do and not to do...as to whether people read them, they probably didnt take them to the bathroom
Maybe this is why my dealer wants me to come in-person to sign off on the order. They're 90 min away so it's not super convenient but at least I have 2 months to get there.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me get this straight, your an anti-conspiracy theorist, who just came up with a plausible conspiracy theory. :ROFLMAO:
I love a good conspiracy theory. I'm just not usually the first one, particularly on this forum.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My pleasure. I see you are from Iowa. I bet you are with Granger. The truth is I feel like the knucklehead...I should have been paying closer attention and changed to them a long time ago! :)
You were trying to stay local vs traveling a distance. It wasn't an easy choice to switch to Granger for anyone traveling. Everyone has Pro/Con lists on why they do what they do. Don't beat yourself up over it. Situations have a way of working themselves out with the proper channels involved.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget, the tin-foil hat wearing crowd was right, the government was spying on us. (as well as companies, and I am pretty damn sure that guy that lives two doors down from me as well...)
Dammit. Now I just realized what I've done. So I need to publish this. If my reservation or order gets "lost" then my theory was 100% right.

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed"

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone negotiated below MSRP in the Central Maryland area? If so, what dealership? I'm currently with Al Packer Ford and they will not go below MSRP. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Not sure what it's like back east, but in Colorado it is well known not to enter into any agreements with any "Al Packer".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alferd_Packer

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a prime example of how to file a UDAAP lawsuit against the dealer and additionally name Ford in the suit as well...anyone arguing in favor of the dealer is flat out an idiot (sorry but its true), Ford will need to remedy this immediately, otherwise I suggest a lawsuit for anyone affected.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this seams strange because didn’t you have a password on the reservation?

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tried to send an email and it didn’t work. Not a valid address.

??
It is a valid email address if you remove all the dashes and dots (intentionally in there to avoid spam bots that farm email addresses from public posts). The email is mlevine5 @ ford DOT COM. I received a response so I know the email is valid.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doubtful. I would think they are trying to make sure they maximize the converted reservation element of the formula for allocations....and then will let the rest work itself out. They are converting everything they can to get as many Bronco allocations as possible. Secondly, they think that people won't go through the hassle of fighting them and won't move the reservation.

I don't buy the bs that it was by mistake, they are dealers, a lot of them are known for shady stuff with the exception of the very few good people, there is a reason why online used cars companies like Vroom, Carvana, Shift, AlGo, etc.. are booming, AutoNation's market cap is $7 billion and Carvana is $49 billion, people don't have the time or energy to waste 4 or 5 hours buying a car at a dealer when they can go to Carvana get top $$ for their trade-in see all the scratches/dings highlighted on what they are buying, get the finance clear without a finance guy playing games and buy that extended warranty at a great price all that with 7 days 1000 miles no question asked return, I wish Carvana get into the brand new cars business too.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me get this straight, your an anti-conspiracy theorist, who just came up with a plausible conspiracy theory. :ROFLMAO:
I just remembered my other conspiracy theory on this forum that nobody bit on.

I theorized that the restricted availability of 2.7 engines and Sasquatch packages can be attributed to Ford attempting to maintain certain CAFE numbers. Ford already has to deliver 7,000 2.7 Sasquatch FE's in 2021 so nobody else can have one. Except the Ford engineers that keep making Squatched pre-production models for themselves.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a solid opportunity for Mike Levine to gain some ground with this community.
All of a sudden, Mike is everyone's best friend. If he fixes this, I hope those that keep trashing him are humble enough to say something nice about him.
Sponsored