Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I wonder if later in the year possible delay items then get moved to late availability...??‍♂
Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I wonder if later in the year possible delay items then get moved to late availability...??‍♂
my dealer said the the allocations that the dealer has been given is the only stock they are getting for MY21. The next Broncos wont be delivered until MY22. So once again it sucks if you want some of the nice items on that list but hey don't compromise and regret your build. Im in the spot where i want the V6 and the lux but dont want the sasquatch. Everyone ahead of me on the list at my dealer wants the sasquatch. im #36 out out of the 31 allocations. My dealer said that even though i have the V6 and lux in my build, those are less likely to be a problem than the sasquatch because so many people want it. So even though i have 2 of the 6 high demand items i will probably jump into the 31 allocations because they wont be able to get everyone on the list the sasquatch. Its really weird they are doing it this way and its confusing. You really dont know whats going to happen and the dealers dont either. My dealer said we basically have to wait unil march or april to find out 100% whats going to happen

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious, why would the 2 door be a commodity constraint? They are about 20% of the orders....so it's not that their is a "run" on for the 2 door.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, why would the 2 door be a commodity constraint? They are about 20% of the orders....so it's not that their is a "run" on for the 2 door.
There may have been a significant number reserved as 2 doors, when when people are ordering, they may be switching to 4 door... Just a guess.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great point! The 2 door excuse doesn't make any sense!

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great point! The 2 door excuse doesn't make any sense!
They're basing initial commodity on what people said on the survey and reservations. Though as said it seems at least with the data pool here that 2dr is not going to be popular.

Also, the V6 option was initially thought to only be a $400 upgrade for some. Seeing that it's going to be $1900 upgrade it might not be as high demand.

All in all get what you want, commodity be damned

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got an email from Ford. In it there is a list of six deadly options that could delay your build. Ford does not say it will delay it until 2022, because that depends on when you put in your reservation, how many people order the options ahead of you, and how many are available for 2021.

The six are:
2Door
Wildtrack
2.7L
Lux Package
Sasquatch Package

What this means is Ford has not ordered enough of these parts for demand and it's going to take time to get the parts in from the suppliers. It could mean your July 14 reservation is built in September instead of June, or your August reservation is built in late November as a 2021, or December as a 2022.

It is a delay of months, and depending on your reservation date I would go ahead and order what I want by March 19th, and let Ford decide when to build it.

Don't let your dealer push you into 2022 for no good reason. As it stands, the only control you have is what you order and getting your order in before March 19. I personally did not compromise on what I ordered, even though the dealer also tried to push me to 2022 because i picked 3 of the 6.
is a hard top for a four door not a "delayed" option?

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is a hard top for a four door not a "delayed" option?
The MIC hardtop is not late availability but the others are. Like the dual tops and shadow black hard top
Sponsored