Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can totally understand the OP's total disbelief and desperation, I just waited 3 months for a fishing kayak, got it on Friday with a forklift hole right through the haul. God the frustration I experienced was unbelievable. Now I have to wait until November. Until you have been through it other than helpfull comments are unwarranted. Why in the world would anybody want a repaired item when you payed for a brannew item waiting for YOU to put the scratches on it.
Sponsored

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve complained to Ford and asked to prioritize my order and they honestly don’t care. I ordered a new one on March 13 and it’s sitting in the Mexican desert since June waiting on a chip. I hope they do something for you but they didn’t for me.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@godot there are 6 red Badlands 4 drs on Cargurus under new listings
One near me has a $10k ADM the rest are at MSRP although how a Badlands can have an MSRP $2k higher than an FE ($65k vs $63k) is beyond me.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry man. That sucks bad. Dealer should work with ford to get you new one same spec/color asap

giphy.gif

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help giphy
I tweeted Mike Levine for you. Sorry if someone else has done this already, but thats all I could do. This is so bad. I am sorry to see this and hopefully they will ship you a new one ASAP! Don't let them repair it.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.59.54 PM

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that sure sucks, sorry that happened to your Bronco! I hope they make the new order a priority 1 and slot it in as soon as possible. All that would do is move everybody one step down and some end of day builds will be built the morning after, really not a big deal/delay to anyone behind. See what happens over the next 24 hrs and if you feel dealer support is not there then go the twitter and all that way.
Too bad this happened, total nightmare, hopefully the dealer and Ford will do what they can to expedite your replacement. Good luck!

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.59.54 PM

Well you put the Challenge out there to Ford . NOW we will see if FORD give Shit . Good luck. Needless to say let us know what happens.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632262844091

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632262844091

That’s probably still faster than the body shop route.

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ask the dealership to make your next order a priority 1. Should move the replacement along quicker.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer did what was right by not accepting it. They should make it a priority build for its replacement but outside of that I'm a bit confused on what you want Ford to do for you.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy posted on the forum at 4:30, said he got the email at 3:48. So in less than 45 minutes he's gone to there is nothing that can be done so I need to blast them on a public forum to get my way. It's not like its been a few days or a week and no one is willing to help him. Frankly, 45 minutes after getting that email, I'd be sitting in the dealership GM's office asking what my options are, not worrying about how I'm going to word my post on Bronco6G.
Blah blah blah. He is Pisst . Everyone handles it differently.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thank you.

Ughh condolences

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? That vehicle is totalled.
Totally f’d, but let’s not be dramatic. No frame damage. No drive train damage. It can and will be fixed. 5 or 6k and that’s with a full tank of premium. ; )
Sponsored