William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes but Ford won't let me have it on a Black Diamond.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a Bronco with a radio only ? Or where is that switch ?
Big Brother
Do you have a smart phone? If the answer is yes, then I have some bad new for you...

the-matrix-has-you.gif
Not to mention Facebook, or doing searches with Google. Etc .......
Even the ads on this forum,
Ford Bronco Do you REALLY want that high package 1616160856342

I guess people could convert to a Tin Foil TOP to help with this.
🤣

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I have already been abducted by aliens and a chip inserted under my skin, I am going with the LUX. I hear that the LUX package interferes with frequency waves from the mother ship.👽 🤪
OK, then you have ZERO CHOICE when it comes to color. You are Area 51 through and through.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means "it's time to clear the shelves of un-needed stuff".

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP, lay off the biased/conspiracy sites. you have anything connected to the internet and you are being tracked one way or another. ask yourself, what danger or what harm is being done by the tech you own? they know where you are? so why are you scared of that? maybe it's all in your head? maybe,,,,,why is someone at my door? hold on guys,,,,,,,,..........................ag;oh raguorag;hoaf

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is from the FordPass app. Which, if you already own a phone on which to install it, you're already being tracked. The very nature of how a cell phone functions gives away your location constantly. While I DO agree, we need better legislation protecting privacy of personal. Particularly IMO the right not to be unwillingly marketed to fucking constantly, there is very little that the Ford pass app is doing that is not being done to you already.

I am no tinfoil hat wearer, but I am a software developer and I have worked on many if these technologies and understand how they work. I for one won't be installing the app on my phone. I don't even install facebook. I use all social media through the browser on my phone, which at least provides some protection against tracking cookies and allows blocking or access to gps and other phone functions that native apps can access. I really don't give a shit about unlocking my doors with the app, as far as I know you can still do this through the website with the FordPass account.

All that said, your car is still tracking your location FordPass or otherwise, using the SYNC emergency assistance thing and the built in GPS on the car. If you're really so concerned about that I suggest driving a car pre-2000.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

who wants a free subscription to NSA.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhhh, crap. There go my plans for sneaking into a waffle house without anyone knowing.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ahhhh, crap. There go my plans for sneaking into a waffle house without anyone knowing.
well Waffle House is tied to FEMA so maybe not go there :)

MallCrawlinBranco

Badlands
First Name
stevo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to disappoint anyone, but usually the people who are the most alarmist about being monitored and tracked aren’t important enough to monitor and track.

When it comes to private companies, they only care about the data in aggregate. Knowing how many times *you* go to Whole Foods is useless data... knowing how many times *everyone* goes to Whole Foods is gold. Sure you’re being tracked, but not because they want to know anything about you.

That thing where an old hippy thinks they’re still relevant enough that the NSA will want to read their Public Radio annual donation receipt emails.

Ford Bronco Do you REALLY want that high package Manuel
So how is that when I search for say a pressure washer, all of a sudden I am inundated with pressure washer ads? Why aren't they sending out pressure washer ads to everyone at a frequency that matches how often pressure washers are searched for? How do these fake warranty companies know that I own a relatively new car? The year and the model of it? They are tracking us at an individual level, and its actually pretty clear if you're paying attention.

And sure, they don't care about who you are as a person, but like capital one, "Whats in your wallet"?

https://www.bdex.com/

Look at that data broker. Over 6 BILLION unique ids. Not target markets, unique IDs. 800 Million Mobile to email matches, real time targeting.

Tinfoil hat? Sign me up for a double layer of heavy duty

Tinfoil.jpg
Sponsored