350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I purchased a dual arb compressor and pressure control kit recently and would like to run my air lines to each wheel well. This would allow me to use shorter whips to each wheel.

I’m curious if others have done this and if so, which routing did you take to get to each wheel well?
Sponsored

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

:unsure:

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buddy with a Jeep has a friend who did this on his Jeep. I just don't have any pix of the install. I just know that the outlets are in the fender wells. I would be afraid of hitting them at full compression with the tires. The other issues is Bronco inner fenders are plastic.

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Buddy with a Jeep has a friend who did this on his Jeep. I just don't have any pix of the install. I just know that the outlets are in the fender wells. I would be afraid of hitting them at full compression with the tires. The other issues is Bronco inner fenders are plastic.
I did find a YouTube video of a shop who has done exactly what I’m trying to do on a bronco. Might reach out for advice.

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badsquatch, Lux, Cactus Gray, 1991 5.7 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I’m working on mine now trying to figure out what fittings I need, was hoping somebody would’ve chimed in with some pics on there routing and mounting coming from compressor to 1/8 NPT pressure control valve

Sponsored
OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep, I’m working on mine now trying to figure out what fittings I need, was hoping somebody would’ve chimed in with some pics on there routing and mounting coming from compressor to 1/8 NPT pressure control valve
Did you get the ARB pressure control kit?

I don’t have my bronco yet as it was just built yesterday otherwise I prob would have already figured it out. I was hoping to get ahead of the curve and already have routing planned and fittings purchased so it was ready to go when the bronco arrives.

Hard to believe no one here has done this yet

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get the ARB pressure control kit?

I don’t have my bronco yet as it was just built yesterday otherwise I prob would have already figured it out. I was hoping to get ahead of the curve and already have routing planned and fittings purchased so it was ready to go when the bronco arrives.

Hard to believe no one here has done this yet
There's been a few people who are running our KR Off-Road compressor mount, ARB Twin and Pressure Control Kit. Depending on what options you want the configuration will be different of course.

Some have a hose with an outlet located elsewhere. Some left the outlet at the top near the compressor. Others used our switch panel to put their outlet in with the pressure valve elsewhere.

Just a lot of different options, you kind of have to BUILD your kit as you want to/etc...

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's been a few people who are running our KR Off-Road compressor mount, ARB Twin and Pressure Control Kit. Depending on what options you want the configuration will be different of course.

Some have a hose with an outlet located elsewhere. Some left the outlet at the top near the compressor. Others used our switch panel to put their outlet in with the pressure valve elsewhere.

Just a lot of different options, you kind of have to BUILD your kit as you want to/etc...
Yes, I understand that but just curious to see how others have routed an air lines underneath the bronco to each wheel well. Obviously I can build it how I want it once I physically have my bronco on a lift to take a look but wanted to see ahead of time.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP on this thread is using a centrally mounted distribution block.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...and-wiring-all-hooked-up-in-engine-bay.62680/

EDIT:
I have the arb pressure control kit. Left the valve under the hood for now and using a morrflate stuby. It doesn't quite equalize pressure to all 4 tires, as mentioned in the thread linked above.
The morrflate stuby seems to pack down a little better because you can disconnect all hoses from the main Y.
I also thought about cutting down the length and bulk of air hoses by running an outlet to each side, half way between the front and rear tires. There's a kit for the Wrangler that mounts under the seat and provides a valve under each front seat that gave me the idea.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone please explain the purpose of the fancy built in air pumps with all these hoses from each wheel vs a good ole electric air pump. I’m new! But I do understand airing down.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone please explain the purpose of the fancy built in air pumps with all these hoses from each wheel vs a good ole electric air pump. I’m new! But I do understand airing down.
The cheap electrical air pumps? Those are SLOWWWWWW Extremely SLOW.

The ARB Air compressors are FAST.

The multi-system inflation kits just allow you to air up all 4 tires at once. your NOT really saving a TON of time since the amount of air coming out gets divided by 4. You are saving time equalizing the pressure between tires, since they equalize. So all 4 are the same when you stop inflating. It also saves you from bending up/down 4 times or leaniing over 4 times. hook them on once, inflate, remove.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I understand that but just curious to see how others have routed an air lines underneath the bronco to each wheel well. Obviously I can build it how I want it once I physically have my bronco on a lift to take a look but wanted to see ahead of time.
Just found this thread and I'll be doing this mod. Was already planning on an ARB install under the hood and using my portable hose inflators but having the hoses built in is just to good to pass up.

The only close to custom part in the "up/down" system is the plastic bracket thing around the air regulator, Schrader port, and valve. All the rest of the parts are readily available. I'm going to be under mine soon to replace the exhaust system and I'll look it over then. Placing a header at near center the vehicle, as a balance block, and one hose up to the air compressor will have all the tires inflating equally. The restriction of longer lines to different tires is the cause of the pressure imbalance while filling. If you stopped the flow eventually the pressure would equalize but that takes time and who has that. Second best thing would be, if a center mount is not feasible, to have all the hoses equal lengths from the block. The only other concerns are staying away from the hot stuff and making sure the tires don't contact the mounted fill ports.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cheap electrical air pumps? Those are SLOWWWWWW Extremely SLOW.

The ARB Air compressors are FAST.

The multi-system inflation kits just allow you to air up all 4 tires at once. your NOT really saving a TON of time since the amount of air coming out gets divided by 4. You are saving time equalizing the pressure between tires, since they equalize. So all 4 are the same when you stop inflating. It also saves you from bending up/down 4 times or leaniing over 4 times. hook them on once, inflate, remove.
Makes sense. Work smarter, not harder.
Sponsored