Sponsored

Dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco, particular trim, or option??

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so what’s the dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco or a particular trim or option?

I’ll go first. I’m choosing the Badlands because I can’t stand the idea of having an open switch space on the off-road hero panel. Guess I have OCD.
I completely get that. Bugs me when I see empty spots where a missing feature would've gone. Probably going to bug me that there's no Sport mode on Badlands, but it doesn't look like any trim is going to have all the GOAT modes.

And realistically, I will probably end up getting accessories at some point that I have no need for, just to make use of all the accessory switches.

Went with Badlands, not for the off-road features (though I'm hoping to still use them), but because I want the washout interior with at least the High Package.

Probably going to end up getting Lux because I want an integrated garage door opener...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Getting a Bronco even though it isn’t rated to tow 4500 Lbs and I should be getting a Gladiator instead because I want a Bronco.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting Badlands...but where it gets way stupid is I totally thought Badlands was named after Badlands OHV Park in Indiana. I still like all the features of that model...just don't think any of us will ever "wheel the badlands" unlike Jeep customers...I don't get it?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 3 year old car 100% paid off. I miss having an off-road capable vehicle

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

im getting a Bronco to keep mileage off my F150. And I’m getting a Black Diamond so that I can spill junk food on the seats without worrying about getting stains out.

Last edited:

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dumbest and truest reason for me is that even though I will never fully live the life of someone who calls the open spaces of the majestic and wild American West his home, I trust that the Bronco will let me experience a little bit of its glory every time I sit in it.?

And really, any trim would do.

98C9953D-15F4-4EC5-9F37-AF5230CA57E9.jpeg

D11A92AA-D873-43FA-9B0F-F73A3199C4F1.jpeg

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Badlands because I want the signature LEDs.

Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory 35s.... here I come. :cool:
No practical reason at all but hey if you want to be practical buy a Prius or something isn’t that why we are all here?!?!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, so what’s the dumbest reason you’re choosing a Bronco or a particular trim or option?

I’ll go first. I’m choosing the Badlands because I can’t stand the idea of having an open switch space on the off-road hero panel. Guess I have OCD.
Yeah this is going to drive me nuts on Wildtrak. But I just know I'll use features like Sport mode more than what Badlands has.