Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can possibly borrow recorded books from your local library. I use an app called Libby and you just need a library card. After all, you're paying for the library already.

For music, I ripped all the songs from my CDs and put them on a small USB for my motorcycle. Works great!
I recommend you save the songs to a PC or cloud drive, so you can easily make a duplicate later. USB driver will fail eventually.
Thumbs up for Libby app and your local library. You never even have to cross the library threshold, do everything on line. There is an endless variety available. My daughter lives in a major metropolitan area and gracefully shares her membership which expanded my variety exponentially.
Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In my experience, the thumb drive is very slow and that's why I use old iPhones as iPods to overcome this, however I haven't tried a thumb drive since '17 so I might be outdated on this info ;)
Well, this is my first automobile with a USB port, so don't have much to compare. I don't find it particularly slow.

You should try it with your Bronco and do the direct comparison rather than assuming technology hasn't improved in the last 5 years.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This takes me back to the 90's, I had a Sony Walkman CD player that I laid on the passenger seat and played through the radio via a cassette tape in the head unit. If I am not mistaken the CD head units were $500.00 plus back then, to much for a 16-17 yr old kid to afford.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Person asks an honest question and it snows @$$%&*&s!