Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eibach Pro-Lift springs are now on the truck. Rides very nice and should settle a little bit. Getting an alignment tomorrow and headed to Hot Springs, AR to hit some trails for a few days at the end of the week.
eibach 5.jpg
eibach 1.jpg
eibach 2.jpg
eibach 3.jpg
eibach 4.jpg
You raise it the full height it can go up?
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eibach Pro-Lift springs are now on the truck. Rides very nice and should settle a little bit. Getting an alignment tomorrow and headed to Hot Springs, AR to hit some trails for a few days at the end of the week.
eibach 5.jpg
eibach 1.jpg
eibach 2.jpg
eibach 3.jpg
eibach 4.jpg
Congratulations, Sean. Looks great! (y)

Did you take any before and after measurements?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

eibach 5.jpg
eibach 1.jpg
eibach 2.jpg
eibach 3.jpg
eibach 4.jpg

Looks great! Hope you can make it out with us soon. We should be doing a January NWA run and hopefully our first night trail.

What are your measurements center axle to metal fender?

Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine haven’t leveled out yet I’m sure since we just installed them today and I only drove home afterwards which was only about 5-6 miles. I haven’t aligned it yet so hopefully that will change things a bit.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From all the pictures it looks like the perfect amount of lift. Going to go with these over perch collars while I wait for coilovers. Anybody know of any deals going on for them?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From all the pictures it looks like the perfect amount of lift. Going to go with these over perch collars while I wait for coilovers. Anybody know of any deals going on for them?
Pricing has seem to have gone up to $450 for the springs most places including OP’s store. It does look like stage 3 might still have them for $359 but I haven’t looked at shipping costs or anything.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who did the installation yourselves. Did you use a lift, or jack? Any specialty tools required other than a spring compressor? How long for the job?

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those who did the installation yourselves. Did you use a lift, or jack? Any specialty tools required other than a spring compressor? How long for the job?
we used jacks. 6 ton jacks are perfect. Make sure you have a tall enough jack stand.
We used a heavy duty fairmount spring compressor tool to swap the springs out. No cheap or weak spring compressor should be used to tackle this job as the eibach springs are definitely taller by a bit. The rears are as well but much easier to compress. Make sure to use a paint marker to mark the struts and springs as well as top hat orientations. Due to the fact that the top hats all have guide pins if you do not line them up correctly they will not match the guides and you will not be able to get them back in. We started about 830-9 am and finished about 2pm leisurely. We were taking breaks and having brews between the front and rear halves on the spring install. The front is more time consuming due to the loosening and removal of the struts. The sway bar, tie rod and axle all need to be loosened. The rear is quite a breeze compared to the front.

Ps. The front strut assembly for the removal take the top out first. On reinstallation put the bottom into the control arm so you don’t have to fight it as much. Also the front lcas need to loosen tension to make the removal and install smother. No matter what you will want to/need to align the rig after anyway.

Sponsored

MPTB

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
https://www.buybrakes.com/eibach-e30-35-056-01-22

I got them from buybrakes. $337.50 delivered after 10% off your first order. Code doesn't work in the cart you have to ask for it in comments. Took about 7 days to recieve them.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think these aprings may be my ticket as well. I'll be looking to gain back in a height I lost after armoring up and maybe a little bit of a lift on top of that

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Hope you can make it out with us soon. We should be doing a January NWA run and hopefully our first night trail.

What are your measurements center axle to metal fender?
I look forward to making a solid attempt at joining in NWA. As for you inquiry about measurements, I'm not sure I understand exactly how to accomplish this. Are you wanting me to measure from the center of the wheel hub to the metal fender?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I look forward to making a solid attempt at joining in NWA. As for you inquiry about measurements, I'm not sure I understand exactly how to accomplish this. Are you wanting me to measure from the center of the wheel hub to the metal fender?

Yes. that's the only measurement that matters when trying to compare lifts from different brands and vehicles. Some people just measure how high their fender flare is from the ground, which means nothing if you don't have the same exact wheel/tire and PSI and the same flare. Center axle/hub to metal fender is the most consistent way to compare lift from one vehicle to another.

Hope you do get out with us soon. Look forward to seeing your Bronco.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to expand on the center axle to fender measurement.

Let's say a Base, a Badlands, and a Sasquatch all buy the same brand X coilover advertised as a 2 inch lift. To complicate things even more, the Base installs some Big Bend wheels/tires at the same time. The Badlands decides to do a fender flare delete at the same time, and the Squatch installs 37s at the same time. They all have different starting suspensions, so the amount of lift each gets will be different, but what will be fairly consistent is the center axle to fender measurement.

Now, I'm here with a Black Diamond trying to figure out how much lift I would get from the same coilover, all I have to do is measure my current axle to fender measurement and compare. Getting their ground to flare height really wouldn't tell me much unless I was going to the same flare/wheel/tire combo as well.

Or, another scenario is I want to find out how much lift I'd get from brand X 2 inch coilovers, but I have a heavy winch and plate bumper. All I have to do is find someone using the same coilovers with a comparable setup and get their axle to fender measurement to have a good estimate of what mine would be with those coilovers.
Sponsored