Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Even though I called the company expecting to get an answering machine or a generic blow off, an actual person picked up and answered all my questions. He also indicated he would consider a Bronco forum discount. Although the forum is an awesome source of info, I have found that reaching out directly to owners of whatever company is offering whatever we are considering can be very helpful.
@broncorik - Any luck getting a Bronco6G discount when you talked to Element? I'd like to pick up one for each of our vehicles, but these things don't seem to go on sale.
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncorik - Any luck getting a Bronco6G discount when you talked to Element? I'd like to pick up one for each of our vehicles, but these things don't seem to go on sale.
I did! But he didn't post one...if you call directly and tell him you are with Bronco6g he will set you up.

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did! But he didn't post one...if you call directly and tell him you are with Bronco6g he will set you up.
I called Element Fire Extinguishers on Friday and spoke with Michael, Director of Sales. He could not find any discount codes already set up for 'Bronco' or 'Bronco6G', but he was kind enough to give me a one-time use 10% discount code. He also said that he will follow up with Mark to determine whether to create a discount code for this group going forward.

I noticed that prices went up $10 in the new year, so any discount will help!

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Element Fire Extinguishers on Friday and spoke with Michael, Director of Sales. He could not find any discount codes already set up for 'Bronco' or 'Bronco6G', but he was kind enough to give me a one-time use 10% discount code. He also said that he will follow up with Mark to determine whether to create a discount code for this group going forward.

I noticed that prices went up $10 in the new year, so any discount will help!
They are on the expensive side...but it is a pretty cool product. Are you going with the larger one or the smaller one?

Sponsored

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are on the expensive side...but it is a pretty cool product. Are you going with the larger one or the smaller one?
I'm planning on the smaller version (E50), as the discharge time is still significant, and the product size gives more mounting or stashing options, e.g., glovebox, under seat, door pocket, MOLLE panel, rear roll cage. The larger version isn't that much bigger, but mounting options would be more limited.

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does the mount itself attach to the roll bar? When I looked at it online, it seemed like they included two metal loop mounts to attach it to a race car roll cage.

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are a cool concept, but I’m pretty it was Loren Healy who actually needed to use one in a real scenario and it crapped out on him and didn’t work…

DJ1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does the mount itself attach to the roll bar? When I looked at it online, it seemed like they included two metal loop mounts to attach it to a race car roll cage.
I removed the metal loops and drilled holes in the mounting plate to match the threaded holes in the roll bar.

Sponsored

woodysfj40

Outer Banks
First Name
woody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BJ74, FZJ80, NCV3, JHF
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thus far, everyone I know in the automotive world with the Element extinguisher regrets wasting their money, and is glad others were around with REAL extinguishers when they needed one.

I'll stick to my H3R Halguard units, or a normal ABC. Something that works.

woodysfj40

Outer Banks
First Name
woody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BJ74, FZJ80, NCV3, JHF
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are a cool concept, but I’m pretty it was Loren Healy who actually needed to use one in a real scenario and it crapped out on him and didn’t work…
He's not the only one.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMO, for me......

The sticks are to save my Bonco or another wheeler. On or off the road....

I do like a traditional bottle for dumb stuff and can be used several times at less cost.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, just carry an extinguisher. This kind, traditional, or those throwaway spray cans. Doesn't matter as long as you have one

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands