chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The salesman told me on Monday that the manager is the only one with authority to change an order. I’m betting I’m stuck waiting for a 2-door with MIC. After I just got myself all fanatically fired up about changing and convinced myself my current order doesn’t fit my needs.

I wonder how long my Bronco fanaticism will last. Between Ford and my dealer, it’s almost like a game to test my patience. Forever.
thats crazy. Maybe that's the policy at your dealership where the manager can only change orders, but that just sounds ridiculous. I deal with a regular salesman and he changes my order. The salesman have the same access to the WBDO as the manager
Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d also be willing to bet money that NOBODY at this dealership paid any attention to the email Ford sent dealers that started this thread. I’m having to find this out here and explain it to them, and still can’t get them to call me back.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d also be willing to bet money that NOBODY at this dealership paid any attention to the email Ford sent dealers that started this thread. I’m having to find this out here and explain it to them, and still can’t get them to call me back.
Probably right. I emailed my guy on a Saturday, but the dealership was closed over the weekend. He emailed me Monday saying that he just got it from his manager and that it was legit. I bet some salesman either didn't get the email or like you said they didn't even pay attention to it. Makes me wonder if my dealer would have reached out the me if I didn't say anything first?

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screw it. Ford will get less of my money, and I’ll have a much lower monthly payment. Even way less if I end up canceling.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I refuse to believe that the chances of getting a MIC top on a 2dr are any less than the the 4dr MIC top. For one it’s a different top, 70% (give or take) less competition for the 2dr vs. the 4dr series. And Ford has yet to specifically say 2dr MIC tops are more of an issue than FEs and WTs that they specifically addressed in their memo.

I suppose it wouldn’t change my order either way......the heart wants what the heart wants....but I’d be curious to know if anyone has any verifiable information as to 2dr MIC tops being more of an issue than say a 4 dr WT or FE.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I refuse to believe that the chances of getting a MIC top on a 2dr are any less than the the 4dr MIC top. For one it’s a different top, 70% (give or take) less competition for the 2dr vs. the 4dr series. And Ford has yet to specifically say 2dr MIC tops are more of an issue than FEs and WTs that they specifically addressed in their memo.

I suppose it wouldn’t change my order either way......the heart wants what the heart wants....but I’d be curious to know if anyone has any verifiable information as to 2dr MIC tops being more of an issue than say a 4 dr WT or FE.
If Highly doubt that if there is a hard top issue with the 4 door that the 2 door wouldn't be affected.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I concur

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What an epic shit show.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If Highly doubt that if there is a hard top issue with the 4 door that the 2 door wouldn't be affected.
I tend to agree, but not knowing what the issue is, and considering the they are different and need less of them. The assumption seems to be that the 2dr is more of an issue....I suppose because the lack of a 2dr soft top option, but until I see something from Ford, I’ll just keep waiting I suppose.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tend to agree, but not knowing what the issue is, and considering the they are different and need less of them. The assumption seems to be that the 2dr is more of an issue....I suppose because the lack of a 2dr soft top option, but until I see something from Ford, I’ll just keep waiting I suppose.
you won't hear anything from ford just like we didn't hear about any of this current info directly from ford.

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our economy is so fucked because of this stupid unemployment bullshit.

I don't blame the people not working, only an idiot would work when they could make more sitting at home.
Actually thats been proven to be false. Of course there are some folks out there screwing the system but not in the numbers that make a difference. Fewer people are changing jobs once they have one and the numbers will catch up.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I don’t even think Ford cares about the 2dr. I think they see it as just icing on the cake. The thing is,I wouldn’t even be buying a bronco at all if it was just 4drs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Possible?! It's this vehicle's most prominent and effortless state of being! Let's gooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I would say yes, but it’ll probably cost you the price of a nice dinner and a couple bottles of wine.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a day one 6:10 mountain time zone reservation, and a #1 of 56 dealer allocation and I’m wondering if I’ll get a build as a MY21 or if at this point assuming it will likely arrive so late in the year, that it would be better to just code 99 the damn thing and opt for a MY22.....but at this point who’s to say if MY 22 will be any better.
Not that it matters but we put our reservation in about the same time. Mine was 6:07 mountain time.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that it matters but we put our reservation in about the same time. Mine was 6:07 mountain time.
Yeah, I’m not really sure on my timestamp, that’s just when I got the email confirmation from Ford. Do you have a build scheduled yet.
Sponsored