Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

waiting to get approval to join the group, interested also.
Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Metra announced they will be selling a 6.5 rear pod and harness at Sema, I believe.

Last edited:

fordmonty

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How will these work if the rear speakers aren’t getting full signal? Will you have to do Forscan to make the larger rear pod speakers work?

Sponsored

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now!

These custom-molded speaker enclosures from Mabett let you install the 6.5” speakers of your choice in your Bronco's rear of the factory roll cage
  • Installs on the rear of the factory roll cage using factory mounting locations
  • One pair (left and right) pods
  • High-quality and UV-protected ABS plastic
  • Bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles
  • Fits 6.5” speakers
Just yesterday, all the Rear Speaker Pods arrived at my warehouse in California. I originally planned to send them to the Amazon warehouse before selling them, but if I do as I say, it will have to be delayed by at least half a month

So I plan to ship directly from the warehouse in California, don't worry about the delivery time, after everyone places an order, I will ship within 48 hours, delivered by UPS or FedEx

Buy "6.5" Rear Speaker Pods" directly for $169.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2B4B6P2QROLWZ

Only available for 4-door, 2-door version will be released in a month

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These custom-molded speaker enclosures from Mabett let you install the 6.5” speakers of your choice in your Bronco's rear of the factory roll cage
  • Installs on the rear of the factory roll cage using factory mounting locations
  • Fits 6.5” speakers
Just yesterday, all the Rear Speaker Pods arrived at my warehouse in California. I originally planned to send them to the Amazon warehouse before selling them, but if I do as I say, it will have to be delayed by at least half a month

So I plan to ship directly from the warehouse in California, don't worry about the delivery time, after everyone places an order, I will ship within 48 hours, delivered by UPS or FedEx

Buy "6.5" Rear Speaker Pods" directly for $169.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2B4B6P2QROLWZ

Ford Bronco Everyone needs to let him know these will sell - 6.5" Speaker pods for the rear 5

Ford Bronco Everyone needs to let him know these will sell - 6.5" Speaker pods for the rear 5

It says “promotion has ended” and lists for $200 - is there a code we need to use?

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ready to order when promo works. Thx!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the stock pods have integrated wiring that will have to be transferred over. On Amazon it shows you can integrate a 1.5” tweeter? But, it’s not clear where or how.

For Audio Heads - I’ve adjusted the setting in Forscan to unlock some frequency to the rear - but, would 6.5” + tweeter require some FDRS flash like the sound bar - or can will they need an amp?

@Mabett

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also in for one the second you release the 2D version!
Thanks so much for developing these! Been excited for them since the conception of this thread.

Gorbachops

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been waiting for these to be available to purchase for what seems like forever, but now that they are out im a little bit disappointed in the price. I understand the cost of R&D, tooling, refining the manufacturing process, shipping to the US, etc, and healthy profits on a product are understandable. I also get being first to market and the Bronco tax. Metra has announced basically the same product, yes its not out yet with no eta, and yes that product could have the bronco tax as well, but their comparable speaker pods for Jeep (Metra JP-1014) are available now for $60 USD from Amazon and Crutchfield. Again i have no idea what Metra will charge for their pods but if the pricing of their current products is any indication they hopefully will be substantially more affordable.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/metra-launches-new-ford-bronco-products-at-sema-2022.57859/

Last edited:
Reactions: sko

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
very nice - i like the added detail from the back - no pictures of the SSV pods from the rear - I like that these will still look nice with the top off

ready to go when the discount is active

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

• Fits 6.5” speakers

Do these fit the 4dr Bronco Raptor? I think the pods are the same but haven’t taken the top off the Raptor yet
Sponsored