Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rear seat belt monitoring issue is what I have! And yes, I drive a 2 door...
I wonder what put out the lane centering display...?
Lane centering still works but nothing on the svreen tells me I even have it!
This is very intriguing to me...wonder which line/character changed what?
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well this is interesting as I'm trying to turn OFF the rear seat belts ...due to my U-14 conversion I no longer need rear seat belt switches or sensors and without those parts, the idiot light stays on. I do still want the restaints indicator light to be able to work on the front.

Wonder if the as built off a 2dr F-150 would have the correct number of seat belts?
See if this would work for you.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-disable-the-seatbelt-chime-less-than-2-minutes.42934/

WildMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To the white/blue wire that runs to the back of the car. This wire runs down the drivers side sill under all trim. I actually grabbed it under the sill trim in the rear drivers doorway. This gave me enough wire to run it out under the hood. It’s all in this thread a big thanks to @flip for the diagrams he posted. They are live and working. Now to find out where the drl/turn signal wires are as the lights I bought have amber as well. And I want to hook them to either the turn signals , drl or both as it’s not a real bright amber.
Very precious info thanks 🙏🏻. I’m really naive at this matter

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear seat belt monitoring issue is what I have! And yes, I drive a 2 door...
I wonder what put out the lane centering display...?
Lane centering still works but nothing on the svreen tells me I even have it!
It’s likely the other change in the IPC that you made that was incorrect originally, 80, they were in the wrong spot completely let alone wrong so it probably messed with that.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is interesting as I'm trying to turn OFF the rear seat belts ...due to my U-14 conversion I no longer need rear seat belt switches or sensors and without those parts, the idiot light stays on. I do still want the restaints indicator light to be able to work on the front.

Wonder if the as built off a 2dr F-150 would have the correct number of seat belts?
For the IPC portion this should work. Not sure if it needs changed elsewhere. Only other thing I really can think of is the RCM but that’s a fickle one to mess with.

720-02-02 xxx0 xx--

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a good question... I plan on doing a rear seat delete on my truck so this info would be nice... 👍🏻

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a good question... I plan on doing a rear seat delete on my truck so this info would be nice... 👍🏻
If the one I posted for him works yours should be a little different but below (for keeping rear fog)

720-02-02 xxx2 xx--

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@drew707 so went out to the truck just now...
"load all" for the IPC restored my backup from the file I saved, then I made the necessary changes... Viola!
Everything seems to work now.
I also went over the BCM and used the defaults you provided 👍🏻

Now I just need to get some ACTUAL lighting!
Thanks for your help...

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@drew707 so went out to the truck just now...
"load all" for the IPC restored my backup from the file I saved, then I made the necessary changes... Viola!
Everything seems to work now.
I also went over the BCM and used the defaults you provided 👍🏻

Now I just need to get some ACTUAL lighting!
Thanks for your help...
I’m stupid like a fox!

Glad it worked

WildMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang it your gonna make me go back out to the truck. Lol

I snipped it here then will take a page from ford book with hot glue and shrink wrap to seal it off. But dinner got in the way so that’s a tomorrow job.
8149B60E-6817-41BB-B76A-E38D2A7F22CA.jpeg
My situation is: I have already installed a rear fog light and it’s connected to one of the auxiliary switches… Now I’m waiting for my new switch to arrive in order to modify the connections. So, if I got it right, I just need to link the rear fog wire to the white/blue wire in order to make it work with the rear fog button.?

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This came from another thread. I did this for the driver seat but its supposed to work for all seats. Give it a shot

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 1.30.05 PM.PNG

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My situation is: I have already installed a rear fog light and it’s connected to one of the auxiliary switches… Now I’m waiting for my new switch to arrive in order to modify the connections. So, if I got it right, I just need to link the rear fog wire to the white/blue wire in order to make it work with the rear fog button.?
In your case I would trace the wire all the way back. You do have to enable it in forscan.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The modifications in BCM and IPC correct?
Drew707 posted up a table of the changes you need to make a page or two back. 2 door and 4 door are specific with regards to the IPC, FYI 👍🏻