Sponsored

First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!!

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was bored and wondering about the Bronco, so I took a stab at guessing what's under the tarp on the recent leak. Keep in mind that I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I used a free online photoshop imitation. I can't wait to see what the people with actual skills come up with.

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! Capture.PNG

Going off the draped clay teaser and the Road and Track rendering, I think the back will have a slight slope to it, but who knows. I also had no idea what to do with the front end, as it was very well hidden.
Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was bored and wondering about the Bronco, so I took a stab at guessing what's under the tarp on the recent leak. Keep in mind that I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I used a free online photoshop imitation. I can't wait to see what the people with actual skills come up with.

Going off the draped clay teaser and the Road and Track rendering, I think the back will have a slight slope to it, but who knows. I also had no idea what to do with the front end, as it was very well hidden.
That looks awesome. Nice job with the free online tools.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too Pimptastic, sharing this with my friends as we speak

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Capture.PNG

That looks great. I was having a hard time visualizing a good looking Bronco under the camo until now.

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hell yeah dude.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Man that grille looks killer ;) also, you did a great outline. currently working on mine.
Also great

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the road and track render is close, at least in terms of external dimensions.
Chrispy's WB forecast a couple of days ago was 100"-102". One of our forum members posted this 6+ months ago, but I can't find the post or I'd note the attribution:

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! 1579304643845

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to chime in my 2 cents here …..... I was always taught when towing to remember one thing. Do not let the tail wag the dog. Always the dog wags the tail. It can get you in a lot of trouble. I tow two 4 wheelers and I don't tow with my Explorer or my TJ, for that matter, I use my F-150. The Explorer could easily tow them I just don't like the idea of have a lighter weight vehicle towing a heavier load. it is a recipe for disaster. I see a lot of guys around here towing equipment (bobcats, backhoes, etc.) around with their F-150 or 1500 Silverado and then say my truck is junk. I always have to fix it. My reply don't tow your equipment with it get a bigger truck for that. The Bronco, like my Explorer, ok to tow the four wheelers, snowmobiles, etc. but I don't think I would tow cars with it. Ball joints, tie rods, transmissions, everything gets beat up with towing heavy loads. hence you need a heavy truck to live with the added stress of towing things that are heavy.

Here in PA but there are places that have lots of deep mud and huge rock gardens and tight trails. A SFA offers a vehicle to be easily modified to fit these extremes. IFS not so much, some times it can be 3 or 4 times as much money. not to mention when you break it costs more to fix. For the average guy who wants to "hang" with the big dawgs might not be able to afford a Bronco and to modify it, but he can afford a Wrangler and modify it. The ride quality to ability difference between the two, to me is in favor of SFA. In other words, the difference between ride quality in IFS to SFA is small compared to the ability difference the two is much more. I think a 4 inch kit in a new Bronco should get you 37's IMO. You could live with that in a lighter, smaller vehicle, like the new Bronco, with a set of Dana 44 axles, but in a heavier vehicle you would need beefier axles more like Dana 60's or 80's. to a certain extent. I know, I know, common knowledge is 44's can only handle 35's but you can do 37's you just the risk of breaking something when put in certain situations. Just like the towing the thing you have to remember about is the stress that is put on things when you are driving in an off-road environment. Beefier is always better ….. so you don't have to fix it all the time.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! 1579304643845

Nice job !!! Bronco in the grille is backwards but not a biggie.:clap: LOOKS AWESOME !!!!!!!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
His assumption was...
Possibly a moot point anyway since we're now told the 'tarp' isn't an accurate basis for the real deal.

But thanks for digging this up.
Sponsored