Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 things - Windshield (cracks and chipped) and Wireless Android is not working. Apart from these everything else is great.
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My biggest gripe is the power band kicks in right about the same time the speed limit does.

All kidding aside it’s a great vehicle. Only 2 gripes I have are the torque management off the line and inside storage.
Now I have a lot of rc crawlers and can appreciate the controlled power off the go for crawling but in the city I like to drive heavy footed off the line. So I accept the fact she’s not a race car.
Not to much room inside to hide things so you have to get creative with it. Which I love doing. Lots of after market support and great ideas on here for dyi and parts people made. Love it.
I guess they would be more of a peeve then a gripe.

that’s coming from a 2 door owner who uses it as a weekend/play toy.
The comment on the power/gearing is right on. On the MT the gearing is a little awkward on the streets. Sport helps a bit and I am going to jump on the tune and maybe a pedal booster to see what that does.

Off-road the power and gearing was about perfect.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only complaint is that I dont get to drive it as much as I'd like. I Just turned 4000 miles in the month I've owned it and have travelled now through 11 States on two separate road trips. Lifetime fuel mileage is 19.9. Can have the B&O on level 7 on the highway and still hear it very well as well as have a conversation so not sure about the wind noise. Brakes are great. Comfortable. Capable off-road. More than exceeded expectations.

IMG_4553.JPG

rabidmoravians

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
The tachometer, the stereo before i made it better, the lack of a 7 pin and the fact it doesn’t return to sport mode when i start it up (also wish sport mode was 2wd when enabled so i didnt have to hit the 2wd button everytime

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Coming up on 3 months of ownership with 5,000 miles of Los Angeles commuting and two trips to Joshua Tree's Geology Tour Road trail. I am in love.

Any complaint that I have with the vehicle would be such a first world thing that I feel kinda of bad even complaining about this stuff but here they are:
  • As a bigger guy, I wish the door openings were either a little bit longer, or the b-pillar wasn't so bulky. My back and shoulders are always hitting up against the b-pillars on the way in and out. When I try to scoot the seat forward to avoid the b-pillar, I deal with my knees hitting the center console or the doors. It's not uncomfortable enough to ruin the driving/riding experience but it's definitely noticeable like a new pair of shoes.
  • The windows cannot be half way up or half way down. In fact, they can't even be a little bit up or a little bit down. They will rattle at any speeds and on any roads. Either full up, or full down to avoid the rattle.
  • I really hate the blue accents they did with the OBX stitching and interior handles and AC vents. This is probably my least favorite thing about it.
Other than that, there's not really anything else that I feel worth listing. Which is a good thing. We'll see how it holds up in a year.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lotta noise and wireless sync complaints... coming from a jeep the Bronco is worlds ahead there.

My one complaint is the windshield is a fat bug splatter magnet and the wipers/spray do nothing to them. Driving 12mi home from work the other day I could barely see by the end of it.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my Bronco, but I could nit pick some things like the cluster layout. But as a Manual, my one complaint is the E-brake/Parking brake location is stupid.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My only complaint is accessories are hard to find.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not complaining one iota. My hardtop equipped Bronco is well built with no rattles, creaks, groans, etc. We love it. As to something that would need to be dealt with, there are 2 things to be re-designed......it's the lack of interior lighting brightness combined with the black interior trim that makes it feel like you are in a cave and the position of the headlight switch knob, which you can't even see as the steering wheel is in the way. I put a flashlight in the center console to take care of the light issue, but hope that an aftermarket solution will be invented by somebody to add interior lighting brightness.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hardtop noisy(even with soundproofing) compared to Raptor. no driver seat memory or AC seats 😂
The slight hard top noise is annoying. Also, the lack of insulation around the rear windows looks to be cold in the winter. Agree on the seat memory and vented seats as well. That being said its great. Just some options they should consider in the future.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not complaining one iota. My hardtop equipped Bronco is well built with no rattles, creaks, groans, etc. We love it. As to something that would need to be dealt with, there are 2 things to be re-designed......it's the lack of interior lighting brightness combined with the black interior trim that makes it feel like you are in a cave and the position of the headlight switch knob, which you can't even see as the steering wheel is in the way. I put a flashlight in the center console to take care of the light issue, but hope that an aftermarket solution will be invented by somebody to add interior lighting brightness.
there is interior lighting? I haven't found this yet. LOL

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a few:
  • I wish the soft top had some way of routing rain away from the front doors.
  • I want it to stop asking me about turning back on the pre-collision assist stuff I turned off
  • Kinda miss having adaptive cruise
  • Super jealous of the Braptor dash (but I don't hate the one I have)

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Overall I'm really happy with my Bronco. Only two gripes, which are pretty common and people have had mixed reviews on their dealer being able to fix. 1. Heater does not blow air on the floor in the front or back - the air comes out the defrost. 2. Window drop not working as expected when opening doors and the glass get hung up on the weather stripping.
Sponsored