First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
7/14 reservation and no build date here either!! If it ever gets built and I can flip for a profit may be I’ll order a 7 g Bronco Raptor it’ll be THAT long!!
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not an early reservation. I figure that my Wildtrak will be built sometime Summer '22. It would be nice if Ford would communicate more about the Webasto situation and dealer allocations. People that are getting delayed because of dealer allocation should be notified so they can make changes. The radio silence isn't helpful.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
Dont do it

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the record, I was a first week reservation and converted twice. The second in October when the 22 order banks opened. On the same day, I ordered bronco #2 for the wife.
Manual base with keypad as only option. My basesquatch order was pulled for 2/14 build yesterday and silence on the base/base.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After continually hearing all these odd stories of early reservations and still being in the dark, I think I just got really lucky with my situation. Found a small dealer that didn't have very many 1st or 2nd day reservations, they kept saying I was a really early date but I took it with a grain of salt. I reserved 7/15 and build has a number of the original restrictions. Most of the orders ahead of me were First Editions. When I finally made the move to soft top in late September, I received a build date the next Thursday. I'm not one to typically have good luck, but things seemed to line up flawlessly. Also, dealer was cool enough to throw me around $500 towards accessories, so I may get the tow hitch and wiring for free, still debating.

Long story short, going with a smaller dealer with less orders, and 4 door/soft top/no tow, seems to give pretty good odds.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You should! The sunk cost would be relatively small, and it's a better strategy than waiting around.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they have an over abundance of these parts cause nobody wants a 4dr base soft top. I'll just wait for my non-pu$$y mobile thank you.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter 🍻

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two door early reservationists like myself are getting bent over and boned. It really is a bunch of shit.
I want this quote made into a T-Shirt!

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck, and let us know if you’ve had any luck. I was speaking to manager of my dealership yesterday and expressing my frustrations and they totally get it, but they’re handcuffed by Ford as well. They can’t get any straightforward info from anyone despite going up the ladder, and I know they want it handled too because they are getting sick of me pestering them for info.
I’ll keep ya updated as I figure out something with it. I know my dealer is getting annoyed with ford because it’s taking up their time and space in their parking lot. Sucks that it falls back on them, but something definitely has to be done about it

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife had day one reservation, doesn’t mean sh!+

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He has to be a 4dr....I have yet to see a 2dr, 2.7, MIC getting a build date...I know. I'm one of them and watching VERY close. 7/14/20 res...
Stephens Auto Center had a couple 2dr, 2.7 MIC get build dates for Feb but it is just a couple. 7/15 9:00am res.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They care. Why else would they send me a cheap calendar if they didn't?
Sponsored