First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just had it installed today at North County Ford in Vista. Ended up charging me $205 all said & done. what a difference. I'm a little shocked at how much everything smoothed out.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh.
My installer told me not to register it, that they would do that.
Anyway, Meh.
Feels like a $900 pedal commander, still slower than shit flowing up hill in January.
The only place that driving this thing is anywhere near enjoyable is offroad.
Everywhere else is kind of a chore if I'm honest.

Sponsored

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Huh.
Anyway, Meh.
Feels like a $900 pedal commander, still slower than shit flowing up hill in January.
Sounds like you should get rid of the vehicle and get something you'd like. Jeep 392?

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you should get rid of the vehicle and get something you'd like. Jeep 392?
I wish. If I could afford it I would. If I had the money it would have been a Braptor or 392 Jeep, and probably the Jeep.
Unfortunately I am not in that income bracket.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh.
Anyway, Meh.
If you register yourself, it’s on an account you control. You can’t move it afterwards.

I found it more subtle on my 2.3. It’s definitely peppier if not a rocket, smoother shifting in the lower gears. I drive faster overall, which is weird. But it’s still a boxy off road vehicle. I suspect if I drove it for a while then removed it, I’d notice it more. Not perfect but better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh.
Anyway, Meh.
If you register yourself, it’s on an account you control. You can’t move it afterwards.

I found it more subtle on my 2.3. It’s definitely peppier if not a rocket, smoother shifting in the lower gears. I drive faster overall, which is weird. But it’s still a boxy off road vehicle. I suspect if I drove it for a while then removed it, I’d notice it more. Not perfect but better.
Wanted to update: Replaced my very dirty air filter with a PowerCore this morning and it's like night and day. I figured I needed to replace it, but Volant took their sweet time (almost a month) getting it to me. Now there's no lag, no shifting dumps or lags. It actually feels like it champing at the bit when I get off the break. It's performing the way I thought it might with the tune. I assume it's a mix of dirty air filter and the PowerCore.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone installed both this tune, and a Ford performance high clearance exhaust? If so, how do you like it compared to stock?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I plan on towing a 3500 pound camp trailer with my OBX Sas 2.7L 2024 bronco. Will this help or hinder my towing?
Hopefully that’s the weight after you’ve filled it with your stuff and not before.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to update: Replaced my very dirty air filter with a PowerCore this morning and it's like night and day. I figured I needed to replace it, but Volant took their sweet time (almost a month) getting it to me. Now there's no lag, no shifting dumps or lags. It actually feels like it champing at the bit when I get off the break. It's performing the way I thought it might with the tune. I assume it's a mix of dirty air filter and the PowerCore.
That's interesting! I lost 13hp with the powercore filter and pre-filter sock on my Ram 1500.
That's with the very restrictive pre-filter and I didn't do a dyno run with just the powercore filter, although now I wish I had.
I lost about 10 hp with the pre-filter on my Dodge Charger for context.
Anyway, ever since I've always just swapped out filters when going off road.
Sponsored