Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford should read the FMVSS code. They have up to 24 months to produce a specific model year designation based on VIN.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sound Deadening Headliner? We don't need no stinking sound deadening headliner!!!

Sponsored

broncojimmy

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man y'all are fast at posting the letter information (which I received as well) :)
Aside, from that, do I dare change my order and roll the dice 🎲 🎲 with whatever the delivery date might get pushed back to? :unsure: :)

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just love the "If you're willing to compromise and not get the vehicle you want, we'll give you a $1000. If you're unwilling to compromise despite us making you wait a year and a half plus for your vehicle, we'll give you .... NOTHING!"
My thoughts EXACTLY. I put in my reservation in the first 10 minutes the reservation bank was open. I hate the MIC grey. And now I gotta wait 'til MY22 with no recognition or compensation? Lame.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that MIC top had the same removable rear panel configuration I would love this, but dammit no. Gotta wait
You mean the side windows, and the gunner hatch on the 2-door?

Because other than that, the MIC and Mod tops have the same removable panel configurations.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get a '21 with MIC instead of painted black for $1000 ford bucks. I'm game. If production pushes me into '22 then I'll just switch back I guess.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is music to my ears. Now I know for sure there won't be a price increase from MY21 to MY22 for my October reservation. At least that's how I interpret bullet point #2 under the heading Production Update.

• Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.

I think this is Ford doing all reservation holders a solid for sticking this out through all of the chaos the last 6-8 months.

edit: yeah the headliner is a nice little perk, but I wasn't planning on getting it. I still might turn it down actually. I think this is the bigger news coming from that email, at least for those of us getting a MY22.
yes was hoping price protect and thats hw i read it

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really hope day 3 reservations aren't pushed to 2022, I have the 2dr with Lux OBX, so it's very possible I'll be constrained out into 2022. They'll need to provide some really enticing info on 2022's for me to not cancel my order if i find out i have to wait another 6-12mos for my car. Considering it'll likely amount to more expensive additional options I'm not holding my breath.
Another Michigan winter in the Mustang has not been in the cards for me, I'm over 110,000 mi on it and the longer I keep it the lower its value will be, in effect making the Bronco more expensive.
Can they guarantee trade-in values too? I doubt it

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im guessing for my WT im still in for a huge price hike even with the protection since the mod top will be out :( i actually like the mic
Sponsored