Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My vote... You know you. We do not. Would you be upset later if you went with whatever it takes to even get a 4D, when you start seeing the 2D's flowing into the market? Would you then buy one and get ride of the 4D? Possibly for a loss (As the current used market too will pass)?

Everyone will have a different answer on a different day. My wife and I have had to struggle with the same question and learned our lesson...

Stay with your ultimate want/order or be willing to accept your own disappointment that never seems to go away.

And look, let us be real for a moment. Why "Dilute" what you actually want? You are not going to the movies hoping to see one show one night, only to find out is it sold out and now you have to compromise. Or deciding on lawn furniture and have an easy out for the better choice later.

This is a much longer term decision. Making small sacrifices while waiting for "Your" build makes the trip worth even more (Speaking to what others are suggesting on buying a short term vehicle while you wait). A lot of us will be keeping these Broncos a lot longer than most of our vehicle prior purchases. So why not get what you actually want and have no regrets?

We went all in on our Bronco order (Want the BL but hate gray interiors so we sacrificed the sway bar disconnect with the WT interior). We refuse to make any further sacrifices! In fact, we have another $3500 in accessories already on order with our dealership. The only way we will change, the Everglades looks to be more of what we want and or the Raptor version comes available to us before our Wildtrak order (We are #2 on the buyers list at our dealership for the Bronco Raptor).
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember how the very first generation Bronco four doors looked? Yeah, neither do I. Lol….do what is good for you. Two door is what I like.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door

R a r e
a
r
e

Will be sought after by many in the following years....hold on to your dream

I see a four door and immediately picture this.......
1640544289844.png

I see a two door and see this..........
1640544367905.png
Exactly this. Do you want to be the station wagon guy or the El Camino guy? Com’on, nobody wants to be the station wagon guy.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go to any classic car show in the country. How many 4 doors are there. I do understand that with a young family a 4 door makes more sense but my kids are grown. They can crawl in the back.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't do it, you've waited this long already.....don't let Ford win, stick with your 2D. My 2D reservation was 7/13 and I just got a vin on 12/9. And yes I got tired of seeing others getting my same 2D build before me with later reservations.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your friends wanna come with, they’ll make the necessary sacrifices

Remember, everyone else drives a 4dr with awd to be practical when its not necessary. NOT EVERYONE truly needs 4drs as the amount of times they’ll use all the space is minuscule, and you’ll stand out a bit more being the 2dr than just another 4dr, as you’ll only get one extra whore in there

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My vote... You know you. We do not. Would you be upset later if you went with whatever it takes to even get a 4D, when you start seeing the 2D's flowing into the market? Would you then buy one and get ride of the 4D? Possibly for a loss (As the current used market too will pass)?

Everyone will have a different answer on a different day. My wife and I have had to struggle with the same question and learned our lesson...

Stay with your ultimate want/order or be willing to accept your own disappointment that never seems to go away.

And look, let us be real for a moment. Why "Dilute" what you actually want? You are not going to the movies hoping to see one show one night, only to find out is it sold out and now you have to compromise. Or deciding on lawn furniture and have an easy out for the better choice later.

This is a much longer term decision. Making small sacrifices while waiting for "Your" build makes the trip worth even more (Speaking to what others are suggesting on buying a short term vehicle while you wait). A lot of us will be keeping these Broncos a lot longer than most of our vehicle prior purchases. So why not get what you actually want and have no regrets?

We went all in on our Bronco order (Want the BL but hate gray interiors so we sacrificed the sway bar disconnect with the WT interior). We refuse to make any further sacrifices! In fact, we have another $3500 in accessories already on order with our dealership. The only way we will change, the Everglades looks to be more of what we want and or the Raptor version comes available to us before our Wildtrak order (We are #2 on the buyers list at our dealership for the Bronco Raptor).
If you WANT a 4Dr......go for it.
2 Door is a Bronco IMHO. I don't remember an EB 4 Dr.

Bronco Sport: Daughter for cheerleading practice or wife who commutes and used to own a Subaru. (COEXIST) sticker mandatory.

Bronco 4dr- Guy wants a 2dr but has to be "practical" and his wife is pulling the strings complaining about grocery shopping, mother-in-law, kids and soccer practice.

Bronco 2 dr MIC- I want a BRONCO!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get it brother. After the '22 Bronco allocation formula came out I was sunk. Wanting a MIC top, and being ordered from Granger I was looking at 2024 before I would get even a sniff of a build date for my OBX more door. The more I thought about it the more pissed I got. Waiting this long, and looking at a wait that would double the time I've already waited. I was done, screw Ford, screw the Bronco, I'm moving on. Plan "B" would be put into motion soon. That was until I saw a member post a picture of his OBX with a soft top. Was I so set on a hard top that I would wait forever? That picture said no, so I will probably drop the MIC from my order for a chance at an earlier build date. I want a cotton picking Bronco, not what was in store with plan "B". I said all that to say this. If I had went to plan "B" I would have been second guessing that decision, and would have never been happy. Sleep on it a few more nights. Think too yourself, will I be sitting on the porch years from now telling myself "Damn, I wish I would have waited a little longer for that Bronco". Whether it's a 2 door or a 4 door Bronco, how bad do you want a Bronco. Good luck on your decision. As I said, I get it brother.

Sponsored

Racer X

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am also frustrated with Ford. I put my pre-order in within the first 30 minutes of it going live last September. I placed my 2-door Big Bend order in March 2021 with a low order number of 2334. Received an email stating that they were building my Bronco on July 12th. Then the order got pushed back to August 5th. No big deal.

My order tracker stayed "In Production" from August through the beginning of December! My dealer told me they had no information other than what I could see. I called and emailed Ford repeatedly for updates. Never once did I get a response. In the meantime, I kept seeing other Broncos on the street (to be fair, all 4-doors). I saw a few 2-doors at SEMA.

Ford needs to learn a little about customer service. Keep your fans informed. Treat each customer right and equally. 5 months "in production" is unacceptable. Chip shortage? Roof issues? Fine. Just say SOMETHING. I finally got my 2021 Bronco on December 16th. But in two weeks, it will be a year old already! Not much of a honeymoon. :(

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please, EVERYBODY, go buy the more practical 4-door. You're family won't accuse you of being selfish, and you'll get your Bronco sooner.

And if I could somehow talk enough people into 4-door Broncos, there is a small chance I will get my 2-door before 2025. 🤣🤣🤣

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve thought about it from time to time but I will hold steady on the 2 door.
I did change color to Race Red from Cyber Orange at reorder time for 22MY.
For Gods sake, I hope I’m not doing it again for 23MY.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Remember how the very first generation Bronco four doors looked? Yeah, neither do I. Lol….do what is good for you. Two door is what I like.
You Forgot the hideous “Centerion”

looks like an F-350 Crewcab farm truck had a Baby with an F150 Bronco

Ford Bronco Giving up on the 2 door? BBA23D35-298F-46FA-A135-E5DF6206BE59

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The battle between the 2dr vs 4dr will go for eternity, each have their strong points and weaknesses i dont know how long you waited but I'm a first hour res 7/13/20 and I have waited plenty it is frustrating seeing people get them ahead of you but boy that 4dr is donkey as hell
Stay strong.
Sponsored