First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974-Bronco; 2014-Grand Cherokee-Summit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why doesn't Ford add another shift and work weekends to get caught up?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW folks, I wanted to send an email to Ford's customer service. It appears they have dropped that email address in favor of social media, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. So, I sent them a very tactful to the point message on Facebook. It may not do any good, but they can't say they don't know how I feel.

Also, if you send them a message please be tactful, and to the point. I've spoken with many customer reps in my second life. They tell me if a complaint contains bad language or threats they just shit can them, and move onto the next. I know it may be difficult, but be nice so you can be heard.

If Ford gets enough complaints I don't know how they will spin this fiasco. As my dear old Dad used to say, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. You can put in a container and label it chicken salad, but it's still chicken shit". Smart man my dear old Dad was.

Last edited:

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 244 of 203 at Granger as a day three reservation. And I guess I’m gonna get a 2023. But I refuse to pay 10k over msrp for a toy. I’m sad I’m going to have to wait but what other choice do I have?
As shitty as that is be glad that even know where you stand! I have $1kk under invoice deal at another dealership but no idea of their reservation #'s, allotment #, or where I stand on the list.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A second thought. I will not make any rash decisions before getting an actual estimate on when I can expect my Bronco to enter production. Perhaps I could get a gladiator (good resell value) & trade it in when my Bronco arrives (3-5 years after order, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???).

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't put this as strongly "either/or" as you do, Perhaps the Truth has more nuance. Perhaps I'm naive.

However, I do think that Ford is trying to curtail the attempts of a dealer like Granger to cross territorial lines and attract business, selling cars at a fair price that might go to other dealers. Allocation numbers do curtail! (Or punish!) Perhaps other dealers have complained, but it is clear that Granger's transparancy, honestly and forthrightness is threatening to other dealers, and that Ford is trying some negative reinforcement.

Its also clear that Granger's presence here has modified or mitigated the bad behavior of some other dealers, and for that we all can be grateful.
Granger's model is not new but may be easier to accomplish in the Internet age. Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE is a top ten Ford dealer who has been selling to all fifty states for many years.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger's model is not new but may be easier to accomplish in the Internet age. Woodhouse Ford in Blair, NE is a top ten Ford dealer who has been selling to all fifty states for many years.
Bingo! Woodhouse did it first, we didn't. The best ideas are stolen right? haha

Woodhouse received lots of pushback from other dealers as well when they started it all too. In the Des Moines area we got shopped against them all the time. This is just a new way of doing exactly what they've done.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A second thought. I will not make any rash decisions before getting an actual estimate on when I can expect my Bronco to enter production. Perhaps I could get a gladiator (good resell value) & trade it in when my Bronco arrives (3-5 years after order, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???).
Isn’t that the real problem though? We literally have no way to even estimate when we could get a Bronco…not even what YEAR

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, the irony. When people were being overcharged for their reserved Broncos, Levine's advice was to agree to a price before choosing a dealership. A lot of us tried that, and only a handful of dealerships would even discuss pricing. So those were the ones we went with.

Now those same dealerships are the ones being penalized.
Remind him directly.

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Oh he’s pissed now!! This is how Ford feels about their end users. 100% .
definitely moving on from ford.

@Zach@Granger im sorry that Ford feels like this about your business with them
D323B053-ED60-4284-8C9A-BB26FC7AAB51.png
Mr. Levine,
What about the Bronco only show rooms? The only thing they will sell is Broncos....

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Levine can go pound sand, Ford forced us to prematurely select a dealership at time of reservation what a joke and moving them for the majority of people was a PITA. Now again after we did what we were told to do, they tell us to reverse course for the most part. Why the hell do I have to keep moving an order just so it gets fulfilled. There is very little transparency at the dealer network level therefore this is just plain asinine and its getting old.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Levine is saying that Ford has decided to punish the Bronco customer and renege on their promises because they got the sudden epiphany (ie..the dealer advisory board whining) that they forced dealerships to eat less desirable Ford models in previous years?

Mike needs a better PR person. Totally stunned that he would publicly make that assertion. However I have zero doubt that that is exactly the argument being made for this bait and switch from the advisory board.
Sponsored