Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not enough to wait for the “body color” top. That’s about as spot on as it gets there.
It's worth it for me to wait since I want the *modular* top because I prefer its features and construction materials.
Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Granger Ford Is the B&P correct in showing velocity blue NOT as a late availability?

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Granger Ford and Albert for the continued clarity and information. I was told by someone at Granger an additional $500 would be required at the time of order. That seems reasonable but it would be good to know if that has changed. I assume us October reservation holders will be way back in the queue but it sounds like we will hear from you before to get our ordered in before the end of January.

Sponsored

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly if you're bitching about a deposit being required then you probably weren't committed enough to follow through with the order anyeay. Granger is sticking their neck out ordering and if you leave them hanging, it hurts them, not you.

In the end they still are a business that needs to make money, not a charity.
Strongly disagree here. Who’s to say what a person’s financial situation will be when they receive the vehicle. If one actually knew when they would get the vehicle it allows for a bit financial planning. I believe our taxes will be going up after this election (not to get political) so if you can’t depend on your steady income at an unknown time of arrival, how can you plan on being able to afford a $55k vehicle ?? Extra taxes is one thing, but to lose your job all together like some have during Covid, absolutely horrible!
So yeah, that does leave several people w a sense of “should I”. This is a dream car for many, especially those who haves followed the progression for years waiting for this day.
Also, don’t think it’ll hurt Granger much if you don’t follow through w the final purchase?, they get a new Bronco to sell on the lot for more $ then they were selling it to you for! Just guessing, extrapolate how you want, but if Granger has 1200 reservations, 1000 people order, only 800 purchase, pretty sure it won’t hurt their equated bronco allocation when no one in the region will come close to their volume selling! ?‍♂
There will be a lot of canceled reservations due to deposits. Just means we’ll move up the list ?.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For example: You are buying a Badlands that has the orange trim on the seats. For some reason the seat manufacturer ran out of orange trim and is waiting to make and deliver more to Ford.
Could they just use black thread on mine! I’m praying they run out of orange!

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford had already taken the price of the painted HT off MSRP? Ok is this discount for everyone ordering the grey MIC or just for the trims that come with the HT?
They took it off all the models the painted top was standard on, FE and WT

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like it's in B&P and was confirmed by (of all people) Mike Levine as available at launch.
I was about to post that VB has been confirmed as available at launch, but if that is our only source then I am not so sure anymore.

However, anything that is currently on B&P is supposed to available at launch. That's why man-squatch and 160 accessories are currently not listed on B&P.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a FE reservation holder, if I want to order the FE with a black painted top, then I can place that order and simply will have my delivery delayed until it can be built as ordered? Or will I not even have that as an option?
It says the answer in red "ford will only ship the vehicle when it can be built as ordered
still too small for a big gulp
I am surprised no one else has said or complained about the size of the cup holders its no different to phones getting bigger then complaining about the phone pad charger not big enough
still too small for a big gulp
OMG really thats a issue!

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also like to know about this second deposit. The amount of this one based on the total of the vehicle? For instance 50,000 dollar Bronco = 5,000 deposit?
that's the down payment. you can choose how much you want this to be

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would also like to know about this second deposit. The amount of this one based on the total of the vehicle? For instance 50,000 dollar Bronco = 5,000 deposit?
I'm ok with an additional deposit, but that seems kind of high. I was thinking more like $1k. But hey, I want this Bronco so we'll see.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're not going to ask you for 5k down in December... c'mon people.

An additional $400 or $900 seems practical at time of order, then you work out financing at time of delivery months later.

ejkre

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you do not turn your reservation into an order tou can request for the $100.00 deposit back. Yes the monies are with the dealer, they may ask you to go through the cancellation process on the Ford site to get that deposit back. Unlikely the dealer will give a refund directly as there may be underlining complications there.
Since the deposit is given to the dealer you can ask for that to be part of your deposit in your official order.
Yeah, I was talking more about the order deposit, not the reservation deposit.

EDIT: That is what this is saying, right? This deposit that they will collect on order is different than the $100 reservation, right?
Sponsored