Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At what point do the model years roll over? If my ordered 2021 is not ready for delivery until fall of 21 or later, I’d rather get a 2022. Can you give me an idea of how that works?
That is a loaded question...

Meaning that as of Jan 1 2021 they can build it and call it a 2022 (F-150 did that one time)

Usually they stop production at the end of August, retool the plant for the new years model and start in late Sept/Oct with the next model year...
Sponsored

5-0Jackson

Black Diamond
First Name
Keri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is a loaded question...

Meaning that as of Jan 1 2021 they can build it and call it a 2022 (F-150 did that one time)

Usually they stop production at the end of August, retool the plant for the new years model and start in late Sept/Oct with the next model year...
Ok, thanks so much.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t speak for others, but the deal at Granger Is the out right best standard published offer out there. If you are x-plan eligible that is $1,300 under invoice after you have selected your upgrades. It is an even better deal than many even realize..

They have been very forthcoming with everything. Even helping to answer questions from people they know will not be able to purchase from them. That builds trust and relationships. In the world of car buying that goes along way! You can see that from the number of people across the US who have moved to Granger..

By the way, NayNay, you were very nice to offer your help and insights to others on your financing post as well. Great to see this community coming together to help each other..

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you not go local? Just curious.
Nay Nay, here's your opportunity to step onto the pitcher's mound and throw a pitch ?. Albert is standing in the batter's box and swinging at anything within reach ⚾. Unfortunately, most pitchers fear him, so they simply pitch around him. He can't help it if he keeps trotting to first base without breaking a sweat. Eventually, the wins rack up and fans drive across country to experience it all first hand. ?‍♂

YOU can change that! All you've gotta do is step up and throw a pitch. Come on, you know you want to. Albert's standing in the batter's box and pointing to the bleachers behind left field! ;)

PS - All kidding aside, I would like to second what Hobgoblin said. Thanks for your contributions so far, and welcome to the Bronco6G community. (y)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally like @NayNay 's approach and information from the F&I side of the equation... (y)

It has been years since I have been in the "box", do not miss it by the way, and she is giving clear concise and honest answers for her domain...

That is what I like on this B6G forum is collaboration from a variety of sources that come together for the common good of the Forum members..

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would you not go local? Just curious.
Fair question.
Fair answer:
The same reason you go to a restaurant or hair dresser or doctor who may be farther away than others but you take the trouble because you feel they treat you better and inspire your confidence.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair question.
Fair answer:
The same reason you go to a restaurant or hair dresser or doctor who may be farther away than others but you take the trouble because you feel they treat you better and inspire your confidence.
That I can not argue with at all. Tho you have not given my location a shot, if anything goes sideways I will be happy to jump in.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That I can not argue with at all. Tho you have not given my location a shot, if anything goes sideways I will be happy to jump in.
Fair enough ?

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nay Nay, here's your opportunity to step onto the pitcher's mound and throw a pitch ?. Albert is standing in the batter's box and swinging at anything within reach ⚾. Unfortunately, most pitchers fear him, so they simply pitch around him. He can't help it if he keeps trotting to first base without breaking a sweat. Eventually, the wins rack up and fans drive across country to experience it all first hand. ?‍♂

YOU can change that! All you've gotta do is step up and throw a pitch. Come on, you know you want to. Albert's standing in the batter's box and pointing to the bleachers behind left field! ;)

PS - All kidding aside, I would like to second what Hobgoblin said. Thanks for your contributions so far, and welcome to the Bronco6G community. (y)
Thanks for the warm welcome. My approach to this is that I am here to help. I see things differently than most. I have zero desire to try and sway anyone away from a location that they feel is honest and up front. I tell my own customers every single day that the "box" should be a relaxing, comfortable, honest, open area to sit and discuss available options and get a clear understanding of everything, including how I and the dealershipget paid. If I am unable to do that, then my store is not the place to be. Period. That being said, they seem to be doing a wonderful job and building a loyal customer base. Not every place is like that.

On the flip.... that was a really funny approach..... if I was into playing ball I definitelywould give it a swing!! I've never been a pitcher, more of a home run hitter.....

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More and more I'm thinking I'm going to make the switch to Granger, fly out to Des Moines and then drive back to Charlotte, NC.

I have emailed and called several places in and around Charlotte and responses have ranged from non-committal to "Yes, x-plan will almost assuredly be available, but x-plan price is what it is and we cannot go lower than that if you're using x-plan."

Pretty sure I can use points to pay for my flight out and then just spend a few hundred bucks on gas/food/hotel on the way back home to make it work. Looks like I need to sit down and do some actual math because it's just not looking like we're going to get anything close to Granger here in NC.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When speaking about flights, I would assume @Granger Ford would now know when your exact vehicle is coming other than "last minute" I guess my real question is, how much notification of shipment does Granger get? A day, couple of days, week? just curious.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When speaking about flights, I would assume @Granger Ford would now know when your exact vehicle is coming other than "last minute" I guess my real question is, how much notification of shipment does Granger get? A day, couple of days, week? just curious.
I will have a 2 week window so it will be close but you are welcome to schedule once it is in the corral to schedule the pickup..

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Long McArthur offers free shipping.
Sponsored