Sponsored

Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronc6G!

Nick here from Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick this thread off and get our foot in the door here to let you know that we're excited to get started on a few projects for the Broco 2.7L platform.

For those unfamiliar with us, we specialize in all things performance across a wide range of applications. All of the magic happens in our R&D facility, located right in New Castle, Delaware. It's wall-to-wall automotive ingenuity here, and our team of engineers comes prepared with all of the state-of-the-art tools for precision design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing. To find out more make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for a full behind-the-scenes look at our products and process:

Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Over the last few years, we've built up quite the portfolio of Ford application-specific products ranging from the massive 6.7L Powerstroke all the way to the range of hot-hatches, with everything in between. We've especially had an intimate relationship with both EcoBoost engine options available in the Bronco, and we're stoked to put that expertise to use on the 2021 Broncos!

So far, I've already let the cat out of the bag about our upcoming catch can, so what else would you guys like to see us make for the 2.7L Bronco?

Plenty more to come! Keep your eyes peeled for some more threads from us

-Nick
Can you guys build me a Bronco?
Sponsored

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a Mishimoto radiator on my Talon and the build quality and added cooling are superb. I'd love to see an option for better cooling on both turbo options here (either radiator or IC).

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to parts you guys offer! I have your trans cooler on my F-150.

Looking forward to an IC upgrade. You guys should look into a possible relocate option as well to up higher in the grille area to allow us to mount a winch in the front bumper without blocking airflow to the IC.
Always happy to hear from a happy customer!

Love where your head's at, and love the idea!

How about a Cold Air Intake?
I think we can manage that :cool: That's definitely something that we're planning on looking into!

Hello @Mishimoto !!

Dual port catch can in develeopment?
That's the first item of business once we start digging in!

Second that catch can! Also, I like the sound of a turbo with CAI regardless of HP gains. As a few have mentioned, I plan on upgrading the power via a tune soon after delivery. Cooling for both the engine and transmission would be a great option.
It's hard to not like turbo sounds! That's definitely something that we'll consider when we start evaluating the intake system

How about a good solution por the front license plate?
Noted! Yeah, that's not great placement for the front plate.

IDK if both engines use the same intercooler, but knowing Ford it will need an upgrade and I'd be interested in a 2.3 one.
That's a great thought! From our experience with the Ford EcoBoost trucks, the twin-turbo intercoolers usually have two inlets, one for each turbo. I'm not sure if that's something that they kept for the Broncos, but it's something that we're going to dig into once we have one here in the shop. The 2.3L intercooler setup is likely going to be very similar to the Ranger

What this guy said. If you can make a functional top for a 2dr, the money machine will just go *brrrrrrrrrrr*
Noted! We'll definitely take a look!

Exhaust, cold air, tube for both, intercooler, alternate tops, bumpers never get enough options, grab handles, grilles, functional hood with air flow scoop.
So many great ideas here! Added to the list!

As you know the Broncos are leaving the factory at a high rate and there are those of us who want to install the dual catch can on day one, so as a first product you need to that to the market ASAP. Can you give us an indication of price and availability? As you also know, your competition is not sitting idle!
Yep! Catch cans are our first item of business once we have a Bronco here in the shop. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

OMW to Detroit

giphy.gif

Can you guys build me a Bronco?
Right after we finish building one for ourselves ;)

I've got a Mishimoto radiator on my Talon and the build quality and added cooling are superb. I'd love to see an option for better cooling on both turbo options here (either radiator or IC).
Thanks for the feedback! Roger that on the Bronco components!

Thanks y'all!

-Nick

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How about:

1 - a dry sump oiling system.
2 - wastegate exhaust bypass
3 - a nice all metal high flow intercooler
4 - heavy duty radiator and transmission cooler

That would be awesome.

:D

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont know if this is in your purview or not but how about a solution to the the poor visibility of the rear view mirror? just a solid dependable digital mirror with a mounting spot for a camera in the back ..... I'm not talking about a touchscreen mirror that also double as a dashcam and backing up .... there is plenty of those on the market ..... just a simple device that helps you SEE behind you, it doesnt have to be a video recorder.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great products I run an overflow tank

Ford Bronco Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see? PXL_20210720_180854224

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BOV
CAI
Downpipes

Intercooler relocation system as mentioned to get it out of the way of a winch.

The 1st 3 listed will sell to all of us Fast and Furious types and they 4th to the Fast and Fourwheeling crowd like me.

TheFaulk

Black Diamond
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Coolant tank, Trans cooler and catch cans. Been running some of yalls products on my Raptor and S550. Looking forward to the Bronco stuff. 👍🏻

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about:

1 - a dry sump oiling system.
2 - wastegate exhaust bypass
3 - a nice all metal high flow intercooler
4 - heavy duty radiator and transmission cooler

That would be awesome.

:D
We'll add these to the list to evaluate! Much appreciated!

I dont know if this is in your purview or not but how about a solution to the the poor visibility of the rear view mirror? just a solid dependable digital mirror with a mounting spot for a camera in the back ..... I'm not talking about a touchscreen mirror that also double as a dashcam and backing up .... there is plenty of those on the market ..... just a simple device that helps you SEE behind you, it doesnt have to be a video recorder.
This would be a little out of our wheelhouse, BUT it is something we can at least look into. I can't promise that we'll be able to come up with anything, but it's something to look into for sure!

Great products I run an overflow tank

Ford Bronco Greetings from Mishimoto! What parts would you like to see? PXL_20210720_180854224
Nice! Always glad to hear from a happy customer!

BOV
CAI
Downpipes

Intercooler relocation system as mentioned to get it out of the way of a winch.

The 1st 3 listed will sell to all of us Fast and Furious types and they 4th to the Fast and Fourwheeling crowd like me.
Roger that! Love the input!

Coolant tank, Trans cooler and catch cans. Been running some of yalls products on my Raptor and S550. Looking forward to the Bronco stuff. 👍🏻
Much appreciated! Thanks so much for your input!

-Nick

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coolers Galore!

Sponsored

reedo

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doughnut or roadster doors would be cool!

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have a 1000hp RB26 skyline loaded with Mishimoto parts.

Transmission cooler be my first purchase on the Bronco if you guys make one.