Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The system is not letting me swicth dealers anymore because Haldeman has this other guys car locked into my reservation.

Hoping Mike Levine at Ford can help me “reclaim” my reservation and send it to ANY OTHER dealer without losing my timestamp, place on line.
You have to call Ford customer service. I wanted to switch dealers well before ordering and I had to do that. You can't do it online.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could see a dealer doing this with maybe one reservation, but with the name matching, I'm not sure how they'd get away with several without majorly risking their allocation.
They can have up to 20% of orders not match names before they even get audited....

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, thats super cool. Good luck

If this was done with a CC, definitely do this. It is Fraud. You already have everything written up in case the CC company wants it in writing, but they will get the moola back and it will end up coming out of that dealerships account.
I have all my docs organized, dated, etc....

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation E13BDC08-2382-443A-A5A5-320CAA6E3F58

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation FE151AFA-AF18-453C-9EAA-D92C7361C2F6

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation BB3B16B7-8880-434B-A9C0-C02354D85998

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to call Ford customer service. I wanted to switch dealers well before ordering and I had to do that. You can't do it online.
Problem is, customer service is unable to transfer me to a different dealer while Haldeman has this other dude’s car locked into my reservation number.

hoping Mike Levine at F corporate can resolve

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have all my docs organized, dated, etc....

Ford Bronco Haldeman Ford Route 33 stole my Bronco reservation BB3B16B7-8880-434B-A9C0-C02354D85998

If i'm not mistaken, the Order Summaries have the PREVIEW ORDER NUMBER which is the same as the RESERVATION number. Looks like they stripped that off of your Preview Order, probably because it's ... different.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I could see a dealer doing this with maybe one reservation, but with the name matching, I'm not sure how they'd get away with several without majorly risking their allocation.
That FE reservation is the golden ticket to take the hit on.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder why Paul Buckley’s picture as General Sales Mgr is not active on their webpage? I mean the guy has worked there since May 2018. Previous to that, he worked at Nissan & Hyundai stores in VA. Been a Sales Mgr since the mid 90s.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Local media loves stories like this. Just saying.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no way that I would complete my order with that dealership after what they've done to you. Hopefully Mike can help you get it moved.

Sponsored
OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder why Paul Buckley’s picture as General Sales Mgr is not active on their webpage? I mean the guy has worked there since May 2018. Previous to that, he worked at Nissan & Hyundai stores in VA. Been a Sales Mgr since the mid 90s.
His voicemail isn’t set up either. The whole thing felt really shady.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Secured a very low/early order number and FE within minutes of Bronco Launch

Went to Haldeman Ford on March 4th and converted to a loaded Badlands.

Haldeman Sales manager Paul was acting nervous/sketchy, claimed he “couldnt get into the system” to finalize my reservation, promised he would later that day. We spec’d a Carbonzied Badlands, I left $1000 deposit.

Weeks went by and my build didnt show up in MyFord. I inquired with the dealer several times and got the runaround, BS responses. They claimed there was an issue with Ford and they were “working on a fix.”

Today, the day before the deadline, I finally get an email from Ford that my build was finalized.....except its not the vehicle I ordered.

I call Paul the Haldeman’s sales manager and he tells me they used my original “hard to get” FE reservation number and timestamp to order another customer a vehicle, but don’t worry, I’ll still get my car eventually.

So he took my deposit and has been lying to me from the first minute I walked to the dealership to finalize my order. Now, I lost my timestamp and have someone else’s car reserved in my name, res number, and in the MyFord app.

After waiting this long, I’m not letting this go. If not made very goddamn right, Ill make sure all reservations are cancelled and will cancel my own rather than getting screwed here.

Not that it should matter, but I’ve bought roughly 15 trucks for my business from Haldeman 33 over past few years and this is how I was treated.

I actually went out of my way to send them this order out of a general sense of loyalty when there’s much better dealers far more convenient to my home. Wont make that mistake again, or ever send them any of my business.

If anyone else is having similar issues, the right people to contact in corporate are:

Elena Ford: [email protected]
Brad Brownell: [email protected]
So sorry you’re dealing with this, this should be a happy process .. Hope it gets worked out man, hope you still get the Bronco you want. Squeaky wheels get oiled & how you were done was not ok. Best of luck

OP
OP

HadEnough

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So sorry you’re dealing with this, this should be a happy process .. Hope it gets worked out man, hope you still get the Bronco you want. Squeaky wheels get oiled & how you were done was not ok. Best of luck
Thank you, really appreciate all the suggestions and knowledge from folks on here.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had my reservation number on the preview order in red. Don't know if that is a Granger thing or Ford wide. My guess is they didn't link you to any reservation and just put yours in as a general sale. Putting you last after all other reservations. Be a pretty easy scam, someone complains that the Ford page shows the wrong unit, dealer says they will fix it. (Or if the dealer wants the same unit, the customer will never know), if they complain they never got an ETA in May, the dealer will promise to look into it, but sadly it will never be figured out. A long time for the order to come? Covid/commodities/Ford's fault. Eventually it comes. If it gets really contentious, dealer claims honest error, be impossible to prove otherwise. Sadly I think this type of misappropriation will end up being widespread and a major deal

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the dealer’s main phone number? We’ve got 18,000 members on this forum. I think we could make a slight dent in their overall productivity tomorrow. ;)
His voicemail isn’t set up either. The whole thing felt really shady.
Operation “Release the Kraken” ready, General. 🐙

Awaiting orders.

May God have mercy on their souls.
Sponsored