Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So long story short I’m a reservation holder from 5/21…. Seems like it’s been forever but not as bad as most. I have a cyber orange, 2.7, lux, mic, MGV squatched badlands on order and have seen no movement on it, dealer won’t even tell me how far back the line I am.

I had another dealer friend contact me today and said he had an reservation holder drop out and has a Cactus grey, 2.7, lux, mic, leather, tow, squatched badlands he can sell me for 5k over msrp of 63k.

am I crazy for wanting to drive to my dealer for this right now?

did I mention tow?
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And so you know, your reservation date means nothing at this point. Your order date matters.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would most certainly entertain it no question. Maybe you can get them down a little if you buy some accessories through them or something also. May even help you on your trade value if you have a trade. Depends on how much $5k is worth your time and unknowns from your res.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ask Ford to transfer the reservation to the dealer you're buying from and then ask for less of an ADM!!

See I'm smart. Smart AZZ.

So long story short I’m a reservation holder from 5/21…. Seems like it’s been forever but not as bad as most. I have a cyber orange, 2.7, lux, mic, MGV squatched badlands on order and have seen no movement on it, dealer won’t even tell me how far back the line I am.

I had another dealer friend contact me today and said he had an reservation holder drop out and has a Cactus grey, 2.7, lux, mic, leather, tow, squatched badlands he can sell me for 5k over msrp of 63k.

am I crazy for wanting to drive to my dealer for this right now?

did I mention tow?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order date of 10/24/21
You definitely want a dealer who will communicate with you. Because Ford will not. I'm so grateful for a dealer that gives me as much information as they can, even though they don't get much communication from Ford either. Thanks to that communication blackout, you want as many friends as you can get. It's why I say finding a small dealer that will work with you is more important than finding one who's going to Discount off of MSRP.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

😂😂😂😂
You can’t move reservations
😂😂😂😂
Yes you can, but it doesn't matter if he's already placed the order. He needs to figure out if he can move the order and I don't know if the answer to that is yes or no.

Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a no brainer for me. I would buy that in a heartbeat, then when the other comes in, buy it and sell one of them and make your $5K and then some back.

OP
OP
ChrisInSC

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You definitely want a dealer who will communicate with you. Because Ford will not. I'm so grateful for a dealer that gives me as much information as they can, even though they don't get much communication from Ford either. Thanks to that communication blackout, you want as many friends as you can get. It's why I say finding a small dealer that will work with you is more important than finding one who's going to Discount off of MSRP.
I totally get this. The guy is one of my clients and friends and I don’t begrudge the 5k adm because it’s a business. He is a small dealer in small town. I feel very comfortable buying from him. I think I’m pulling the trigger boys.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco HELP! Am I making a mistake? 1651678567596

I totally get this. The guy is one of my clients and friends and I don’t begrudge the 5k adm because it’s a business. He is a small dealer in small town. I feel very comfortable buying from him. I think I’m pulling the trigger boys.
Sponsored