Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'd say that your first move would be to call some other local dealers and see what your area pricing is. You may discover that no one is at MSRP anymore. And if not just relax and wait for your Bronco. You may want to stock up on whiskey for that lol I've been waiting for 10 months from when mine was first produced LOL and I'm now on unit number two since no one knows what happened to unit number one
I live in Southern California the land of high taxes and higher dealer markups. Not sure I can find a better deal.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So long story short I’m a reservation holder from 5/21…. Seems like it’s been forever but not as bad as most. I have a cyber orange, 2.7, lux, mic, MGV squatched badlands on order and have seen no movement on it, dealer won’t even tell me how far back the line I am.

I had another dealer friend contact me today and said he had an reservation holder drop out and has a Cactus grey, 2.7, lux, mic, leather, tow, squatched badlands he can sell me for 5k over msrp of 63k.

am I crazy for wanting to drive to my dealer for this right now?

did I mention tow?
Keep in mind with leather you loose the wash out floor if that’s something you were looking forward to.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And so you know, your reservation date means nothing at this point. Your order date matters.
It would be breaking news if order date takes precedence. Reservation timestamp is still very much in play but constraints and dealer allocation are more the deciding factor if one gets scheduled or not.

And reservations can't be transferred anymore either.

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes you can, but it doesn't matter if he's already placed the order. He needs to figure out if he can move the order and I don't know if the answer to that is yes or no.
Incorrect

OP
OP
ChrisInSC

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind with leather you loose the wash out floor if that’s something you were looking forward to.
Agreed but ultimately I can get nice rubber floor mats and effectively do the same thing. I like the idea of washout but I'm sure I wouldn't use it very often. I've survived without it in my 4runner and have been ok. On the plus side I get cup holders for my kids.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ask Ford to transfer the reservation to the dealer you're buying from and then ask for less of an ADM!!

See I'm smart. Smart AZZ.
New orders and transfers are locked right now. Not a bad idea if they open it though.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I guess I'm the Fake News! Love it! I did know the orders were locked.

Thanks!

New orders and transfers are locked right now. Not a bad idea if they open it though.

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So long story short I’m a reservation holder from 5/21…. Seems like it’s been forever but not as bad as most. I have a cyber orange, 2.7, lux, mic, MGV squatched badlands on order and have seen no movement on it, dealer won’t even tell me how far back the line I am.

I had another dealer friend contact me today and said he had an reservation holder drop out and has a Cactus grey, 2.7, lux, mic, leather, tow, squatched badlands he can sell me for 5k over msrp of 63k.

did I mention tow?
DO IT! And then when your Bronco order comes in either sell the CG or Cyber Orange Bronco! Shit, You know resale is peaking so I am sure you would recover your investment! That's what I would do. ;)

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

did I mention tow?
Buy it. You can always keep your reservation/order get it when it come in and sell/trade this one in. . In the mean time you have a Bronco to drive.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
63k for a Bronco is nuts. But go ahead and do it, otherwise someone else probably will. Sooner Ford burns through you guys, the sooner prices drop down to normal.

I sure hope you have a real use for the off-road capability though, else that's a lot of money to spend for play acting on pavement.
The BL is no more capable than any other similarly equipped Bronco (Sas, 2.7, full bash plates, steel bumper, etc.) with the exception of the swaybar disco button, which is more of a convenience than a capability since it can be disconnected or removed from any trim in order to aide articulation. And the $63k is not all for capability….it’s mostly for all the goodies attached (Lux, leather, MIC, Tow, etc.,)
And why you or anyone else would concern yourself with someone’s else’s plan for utilizing the rig they paid for continues to baffle me.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post pics when you pick it up

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like a great rig and decent deal!

I paid $4K ADM but was able to get them to go $2K higher on my trade. That way the Sales Team looks good to the ownership for getting an ADM, but giving me a higher trade splits the difference.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did I mention tow?
To quote Janis Joplin "Get it while you can"!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Date reservation placed: 07/17/2020

Revised Order Date: 3/16/2021
Sponsored