Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also thought it may be the "R" in "FORD" but when you look at images like the below of the BD grille, the "N" is just to the right of where the trail cam would be. I figured if "FORD" were on the grille, the letters would be a bit more spaced out and the "R" might not be so close to the camera like we see in the photos.

1612292388651.png
They would look weird spaced out further, because they can't be taller or they'd restrict airflow.

I doubt Ford did anything that cool anyway.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another new "Edition". Yawn. Why does Ford keep doing this when they can't even deliver on what they've promised? Seriously, I'm tired of the Bronco already and I haven't even seen one yet. Most hyped vehicle ever.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! deiter

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But why would you need to test an appearance package in unless there is more to it?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted to get my base, plastidip the hard top white, get white wheels and potentially plastidip the grille white.

now if I do, I’ll look like a broke poser trying to make my “stripper” look upmarket.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the grill. Tall and skinny on the tires with some fender flare delete kits on the front. On the back, I would do a fender flare that came down about 6 inches and replicate the EB.
The bumpers are a great opportunity to re-create the look.
I wouldn't go so far as to have an am radio with a single dual cone speaker in the dash, but some dash knobs that looked vintage might be cool.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wouldn't it be funny if they just covered up the original CG concept with the silver grille and white top and just changed the wheels. Just driving it around laughing at all of us. I would be pissed, lol.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille! deiter
Small detail but I always really liked the two-toned steel bumper on the CG in this photo. Hoping to do the same on my Badlands.

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How can it be a heritage edition with navigation
Yeah, it should actually block all cell signals, forcing you to pull the Rand McNally Road Atlas out of the back pocket behind the passenger seat, only to realize that the page you need has been covered in mud and torn until illegible, forcing you to constantly pull over at gas stations along the way and ask to use theirs.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs