Sponsored

I am hour 1 reservation and #1 at my dealer. No email.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: I called the dealer and he told me they got a couple of Broncos scheduled yesterday, but not mine even though he double checked time stamps and I was number 1. He said it doesn’t makes sense because the ones that were scheduled were only 1 FE and then « simple » builds like Big Bend and stuff. He hasn’t seen any link between time stamps and the ones that were scheduled.
He said next scheduling is next week.
Thanks Ford!
Sponsored

TennesseePA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2008 ES350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m also of the opinion that they are taking everything into account when scheduling. That have to balance customer demand with available resources. If they build a certain configuration like crazy they will run out of parts. Too much demand is a good problem to have but a very difficult problem to manage .

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I called Ford/Bronco team, a couple days ago, the woman said I'd receive something next week, then pulled up my order number and said I'd get the "May" email. I am an early 7/14 reservation.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update: I called the dealer and he told me they got a couple of Broncos scheduled yesterday, but not mine even though he double checked time stamps and I was number 1. He said it doesn’t makes sense because the ones that were scheduled were only 1 FE and then « simple » builds like Big Bend and stuff. He hasn’t seen any link between time stamps and the ones that were scheduled.
Thanks Ford!
This is terrifying

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a decent chance the emails aren’t going out in build order. I am clinging to that hope. ;)
This is my hope as well. I am also #1 at my dealership (the two that were scheduled yesterday were an FE and Priority) so I'm hoping that if I get my email next week, it's not a guarantee that my build date will be after all the ones shares yesterday (June 7-21).

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of people getting crazy here cause they don’t have an e-mail. Let me make you feel better.
I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 120 at my dealer.

No e-mail as of April 16th.

That’s for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top.

Thanks Ford!
I am literally in the same boat as you. I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 121 at my dealer. My build is for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top, and LUX. I talked to my dealer and the only scheduled builds from Ford were for 2 FEs which posted yesterday. He said that it appears that Ford is building units in similar batches. This is why you are seeing FEs and Big Bends, but 0 Badlands. I am hopeful that we will see a group of Badlands next. I understand the need to build similar units from a production streamline standpoint, but it kind of makes the whole early reservation thing a bit of a joke. I am even more frustrated at myself for foregoing the 2.7 and Squatch because I wanted my vehicle earlier, while seeing people with crazy late reservations getting these options. If the batch theory is correct I will be severely po'd if I am pushed back because of LUX commodity constraints occurring due to all of the LUX going to late reservations that just happened to be lucky enough to be part of an early batch.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am literally in the same boat as you. I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 121 at my dealer. My build is for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top, and LUX. I talked to my dealer and the only scheduled builds from Ford were for 2 FEs which posted yesterday. He said that it appears that Ford is building units in similar batches. This is why you are seeing FEs and Big Bends, but 0 Badlands. I am hopeful that we will see a group of Badlands next. I understand the need to build similar units from a production streamline standpoint, but it kind of makes the whole early reservation thing a bit of a joke. I am even more frustrated at myself for foregoing the 2.7 and Squatch because I wanted my vehicle earlier, while seeing people with crazy late reservations getting these options. If the batch theory is correct I will be severely po'd if I am pushed back because of LUX commodity constraints occurring due to all of the LUX going to late reservations that just happened to be lucky enough to be part of an early batch.
The computer system used for scheduling has always lumped like builds together. Ford has stated that in some of their very first communications. So the timestamps do come into play, but they're not the ONLY variable.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not crossing swords with anybody, but since we're splitting hairs...😂 Can we call it the first 24-48 hours of reservations. (Instead of day 1, day 2) I reserved 7/14 at 10:00am. I like to think of myself as a day one reservation. It makes me feel better about being lazy and not staying up all night waiting for the website to stabilize.

I'll see myself out...
Ford Bronco I am hour 1 reservation and #1 at my dealer. No email. 1618593290457

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The guy that plays golf with the dealership owner will get his bronco before you.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
The guy that plays golf with the dealership owner will get his bronco before you.
And I'd bet Tim Cook's family gets the I-phone 15 before the public does. The world is evil. :)

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I'd bet Tim Cook's family gets the I-phone 15 before the public does. The world is evil. :)
It’s the college admission scandal all over again!!!
Sponsored