Sponsored

I am hour 1 reservation and #1 at my dealer. No email.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a lot of people getting crazy here cause they don’t have an e-mail. Let me make you feel better.
I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 120 at my dealer.

No e-mail as of April 16th.

That’s for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top.

Update: I called the dealer and he told me they got a couple of Broncos scheduled yesterday, but not mine even though he double checked time stamps and I was number 1. He said it doesn’t makes sense because the ones that were scheduled were only 1 FE and then « simple » builds like Big Bend and stuff. He hasn’t seen any link between time stamps and the ones that were scheduled.
He said next scheduling is next week.
Thanks Ford!
Sponsored

Last edited:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Similar. 7/13 res minutes after the banks were open. 4dr BB, non-sas 2.3L. In the top 10 reservations at a dealer with about 200 allocations. No email. 🤷‍♂️

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m the same. You’re not alone.

like that random sports guy says “trust the process”

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From the many posts about nearly identical stories I can tell you: you are not alone

Sponsored

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of people getting crazy here cause they don’t have an e-mail. Let me make you feel better.
I reserved my Bronco within minutes of opening on July 13th and I am reservation number 1 out of 120 at my dealer.

No e-mail as of April 16th.

That’s for a 4D non Sasquatch Badlands 2.3 with MIC top.
Ford is probably scheduling the 3,100 priority builds...we'll get our emails over the next couple of weeks. That's my guess...

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THAT right there tells the tale.

No reason at all that someone that reserved in November should see a Bronco before you. I don't care about "Priority orders" or "Allocations" or "First Editions" or "Sun spots". You should have gotten your build date and VIN right away yesterday along with every other first/second day reservation. They stood up to be counted at the outset, showed their trust and loyalty in FORD to deliver a great vehicle. That should honored by FORD by delivering these trucks first.

Last edited:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the poll 92% of day ones w/o an FE have not received an email. It seems like those who have were probably the dealer priority builds, or the builds are far enough out to be put in mid-June.

What it tells me is the first month of builds are still be sliced and dissected based off part availability, time-stamp and allocation. Which is not an easy formula when they had what ~90K reservations the first day.

As a Day 1 guy, with 0 of the commodity limited items, I expect to be an early build. I also expect to find out in May as Ford said they would notify us. The sky isn't falling because I didn't find out in mid-April.

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I don't think it is very fair to all of a sudden say there are "priority builds" at dealerships when we have all waited so long. They should have nixed the whole idea after the first set back.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I don't think it is very fair to all of a sudden say there are "priority builds" at dealerships when we have all waited so long. They should have nixed the whole idea after the first set back.
I totally agree. I’m sure they caved to pressure from the dealers who felt they lost some control over their ordering process.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Two hours after the site crash day one. Number one at my dealer...also recently learned I was a PB and I got nothing!! So I’m with yeah! Still shooting for august all I care about. Having it few weeks before taking off for vacation for the month of September.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, it’s frustrating because I could of got a FE but didn’t want it. The people that ordered one an hour after I made my reservation shouldn’t be built first :(

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would have been nice of Ford to announce the "priority" build program so we weren't all taken by surprise last week.