First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
..... But I agree on the dogs, they’re great little friends!
I saw the video on a couple winnies going after a snake in the back yard. Wholly smokies! I had no idea that is what they can do....... okay, enough of the winnies and back to the whiney cancellation channel.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have at least one cancellation coming lol

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck to those that have changed their minds. You gotta do what you gotta do. Me. I'm not going anywhere. When the first Broncos hit the dealers, I was too young to drive. When I finally got my license I couldn't afford one. When I was able to afford one it just didn't fit into my needs. Now I'm older, and if I wait any longer I'll be too damned old to drive. :)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all the people cancelling could you please give the rest of us the courtesy of posting your reservation date. I really appreciate folks who are cancelling with a reservation before 3am central 7/14.

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't officially cancelled yet but I am picking up this F250 Lariat Tremor this weekend. I truly enjoyed the ride, the highs and the lows that came with every announcement and reveal. I have been waiting on the Bronco since 2004 but I have recently learned a lot about towing and payload through this forum and realize that I need a different tool. (Wait a second, maybe this was a ploy to get me to cancel my early 7/13 reservation?) Jokes aside you all are the Bronco experts and the source of knowledge. Have fun at The OffRodeo.

I was number 406 on our list. Hanging on to my reservation for a few more weeks incase I win the lottery.

2021-ford-super-duty-f250-srw-lariat-agate-black-metallic-1.jpg

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A multitude of reasons. for one I just can't make up my mind about what i want colors, tops, option, etc and i don't want to end up having buyers remorse.

2... Ford is pissing me off With the whole way they're doing this Bronco deal. We cant see or touch one IRL, the pics are all BS. Different lighting and everything else. how am isupposed to decide colors and things like that?

3. Im sorry... but both the soft and MIC tops look like ass. Ford wants to play the "late availability" game with an actual top that looks good. F u Ford. Ill just wait.

4. I'm having Mustang fever again bad after stupidly letting my ex wife talk me into selling my last GT. One reason why shes an ex. ? Next woman who even hints at the sale of my mustang will be getting tossed out the door instantly and im changing the fn locks....?

Right now it's a buyer's market for nice clean one owner GT Mustangs and I want a 5.0 vert more than a Bronco, and i dont have to wait a year. Ill get by another year with lifted F150 for hunting / fishing / camping and then look at a Bronco.

I did list all of my complaints when I cancelled my reservation so Ford knows why. Hopefully they get enough of that feedback it helps you guys out who are ordering.

I still love Broncos. Ill be around on here.
There are some really really good deals on GT350 now..... I would pick one of those up

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't officially cancelled yet but I am picking up this F250 Lariat Tremor this weekend. I truly enjoyed the ride, the highs and the lows that came with every announcement and reveal. I have been waiting on the Bronco since 2004 but I have recently learned a lot about towing and payload through this forum and realize that I need a different tool. (Wait a second, maybe this was a ploy to get me to cancel my early 7/13 reservation?) Jokes aside you all are the Bronco experts and the source of knowledge. Have fun at The OffRodeo.

I was number 406 on our list. Hanging on to my reservation for a few more weeks incase I win the lottery.

2021-ford-super-duty-f250-srw-lariat-agate-black-metallic-1.jpg
Nice truck. I have to ask about the ride compared to other Superduties? Does the Tremor suspension soak up some of the bumps and washboard? I know you pick it up this weekend, but did you test drive it?

Sponsored

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 2021-ford-super-duty-f250-srw-lariat-agate-black-metallic-1
AMB? Nice truck, enjoy!

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like AMB on this Tremor MUCH more than the Bronco.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMB? Nice truck, enjoy!
It is Agate Black. AMB is great but my wife is against blue vehicles, I bet I could have swayed her if I took her to see one in person. For some reason I find shining a black truck soothing lol.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice truck. I have to ask about the ride compared to other Superduties? Does the Tremor suspension soak up some of the bumps and washboard? I know you pick it up this weekend, but did you test drive it?
Honestly I do not have much experience in newer Super Duties........Yet. I will report back with an update after driving it around 8 hours home this weekend.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can’t do this any longer, I can’t hold onto this without letting this out. Through everything Ford has done, it’s been such a crap show. Constant delays, miscommunication. Cant tow with a FE? DID YOU SEE THE HEADLINERS?!? My lord, my wiener dogs could have done a better job than that and they don’t even have opposable thumbs! What kind of mutants do you employ, Ford? No transmission included with the 2.7? Cancel. No mid and manual with the BD? Uh, cancel. For Christ sakes I can’t even sit on my couch with a cup of coffee and study up on my fuse locations with an old fashioned manual. With all that said...

I’m going to cancel my 1st reservation to go with my October 1st reservation with Granger, thank you for reading everyone.
That's true about the manual, though.
Sponsored