Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't officially cancelled yet but I am picking up this F250 Lariat Tremor this weekend. I truly enjoyed the ride, the highs and the lows that came with every announcement and reveal. I have been waiting on the Bronco since 2004 but I have recently learned a lot about towing and payload through this forum and realize that I need a different tool. (Wait a second, maybe this was a ploy to get me to cancel my early 7/13 reservation?) Jokes aside you all are the Bronco experts and the source of knowledge. Have fun at The OffRodeo.

I was number 406 on our list. Hanging on to my reservation for a few more weeks incase I win the lottery.

2021-ford-super-duty-f250-srw-lariat-agate-black-metallic-1.jpg
I was pricing F150s and F250s last week. I'm surprised at how many options you can get on one for the same price as a Bronco. I'm waiting for info on the F150 Tremor. I hope you enjoy that truck!
Sponsored

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please for the love of god, if you cancel tell us your reservation date.

That way we all know how far we are moving up on the list.

I do feel you though. I hear rumors of 5.2l raptors and think, hmm....

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did cancel my July reservation over the New Year's weekend but still plan on ordering with my October Granger reservation. I'm 120+% in the "hold out for the painted hardtop" crowd so I was going to be waiting anyhow. I'll let some of y'all willing to live with the MIC or soft top move on up.

GEP

Badlands
First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled mine. Ultimately, I feel like I'm risking put a lot of money out on a product that doesn't seem fully baked at a premium price (especially in CDN). I don't blame Ford for capitalizing on the excitement they've created but I just can't get past the feeling that if I wait, I can:
a) touch, feel and drive, to make sure it suits me.
b) get access to a product that will be forced to improve and have downward pressure in price due to competition from Jeep, Land Rover, and who knows who else.

Ultimately, my excitement to own something similar to the Early Bronco I'd always lusted after without the compromises and price involved with a restored car can't overcome the price differential and potential hiccups involved in pushing a product to market in trying times.

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was pretty confident my Granger October reservation would be MY 22 and was cool knowing I wouldn't get it for probably 18 months. In fact I was hoping MY22 would have hitch and rear locker as stand alone options on Base maybe..

But with all the cancelations.. including ones not announced on this forum.. and the "moving up" that is happening I wonder where that puts us.

No way to know..

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There isn't ANYTHING that would change my mind!
To all those cancelling, Buh-bye.
You know you're gonna regret it when you start seeing them driving on the roads and you could of had one but decided you couldn't wait another couple of months.
hi
You knows my built and i totaly agree with you and i want the dual top modular to. that`s many year we want a BRONCO and we are prepare to wait all the time FORD take for delivery mine`We do`nt buy a BRONCO for only one years`. i am very patient when i want one thing and after that i will be plenty satisfied.
TRACKTOY

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled mine. Ultimately, I feel like I'm risking put a lot of money out on a product that doesn't seem fully baked at a premium price (especially in CDN). I don't blame Ford for capitalizing on the excitement they've created but I just can't get past the feeling that if I wait, I can:
a) touch, feel and drive, to make sure it suits me.
b) get access to a product that will be forced to improve and have downward pressure in price due to competition from Jeep, Land Rover, and who knows who else.

Ultimately, my excitement to own something similar to the Early Bronco I'd always lusted after without the compromises and price involved with a restored car can't overcome the price differential and potential hiccups involved in pushing a product to market in trying times.
I very much doubt there will be any reduction in prices, they’ll only go up.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting here and hoping someone can help me and catch me up.

I have a 7/14 reservation. The dealer I picked hasn't reached out to me at all to start the ordering process - which is fine, I'm leaning towards canceling. I know lots of dates have been pushed back as far as when I need to finalize my order and all that.

So what's the latest status? Is there a way to keep my reservation but ensure I get a 22MY and access to different colors and top options? Otherwise I'm gonna cancel and wait until I can get what I really want (which is not something I will compromise on when we're talking about a $55k purchase).

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting here and hoping someone can help me and catch me up.

I have a 7/14 reservation. The dealer I picked hasn't reached out to me at all to start the ordering process - which is fine, I'm leaning towards canceling. I know lots of dates have been pushed back as far as when I need to finalize my order and all that.

So what's the latest status? Is there a way to keep my reservation but ensure I get a 22MY and access to different colors and top options? Otherwise I'm gonna cancel and wait until I can get what I really want (which is not something I will compromise on when we're talking about a $55k purchase).
The first thing you need to do is find a dealer you like that will communicate with you. Secondly, yes. Dealers should be able to hold orders, this is what we’ve been told.

@Granger Ford has this been confirmed in regards to holding orders?

I would not cancel if you plan on getting a Bronco, you don’t know how long the wait will be or what Ford will do regarding price. Maybe they all go up, maybe only new orders go up. Who knows but you’re better off keeping your server ion.

Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first thing you need to do is find a dealer you like that will communicate with you. Secondly, yes. Dealers should be able to hold orders, this is what we’ve been told.

@Granger Ford has this been confirmed in regards to holding orders?

I would not cancel if you plan on getting a Bronco, you don’t know how long the wait will be or what Ford will do regarding price. Maybe they all go up, maybe only new orders go up. Who knows but you’re better off keeping your server ion.
I was thinking about getting in with one of the Dallas area group buys, I think I can still do that. I didn't know they can hold my order - do you have more details on that? I do think I'd like to keep the reservation as long as I'm in control of what happens! Thanks for the info.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about getting in with one of the Dallas area group buys, I think I can still do that. I didn't know they can hold my order - do you have more details on that? I do think I'd like to keep the reservation as long as I'm in control of what happens! Thanks for the info.
As far as I know they can just hold it without submitting it. Don’t quote me on that, I’m fairly certain I’ve seen this said. Either way don’t do anything until you 100% know! You have until the end of March so there is plenty of time!

@StephensAutoCenter @Granger Ford

Either one of you know the details on this?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was pretty confident my Granger October reservation would be MY 22 and was cool knowing I wouldn't get it for probably 18 months. In fact I was hoping MY22 would have hitch and rear locker as stand alone options on Base maybe..

But with all the cancelations.. including ones not announced on this forum.. and the "moving up" that is happening I wonder where that puts us.

No way to know..
I have the same Res with Granger on 10/14 and I'm still confident it will be a MY22. With 190K reservations I'm guessing it would take at least 50% to cancel for us to even have a shot at a MY21. We should have a better idea of the real numbers when all the orders are in sometime late March or early May.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was this close: >>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<< and my daughter reminded me of why I started this journey!
Sponsored