Sponsored

If you could tell ford 5 things to improve the "next gen" factory bronco update. What would they be?

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Given the current market value of these - which is more likely to fall than rise - I suggest selling your WT at a profit, buying a beater for the next year, and ordering the Badman that you actually want. Yes you'd have a smaller engine but no it is not a "lower" trim level.
I understand. There's enough on the WT as it is to keep me in it.

I can patiently wait until they offer the manual with the 2.7. When I say "lower" please don't take offense. Everything in the middle is a mixed bag including the WT. Heck, there's trim offerings just above the Base that offer those cool seat back tie downs that I would love to have on the WT, but because they have so many different seat combos it's not doable on my seats. My point is that us as customers should have the ability to opt up or down on these features except for hardcore differentiators like powertrain/wheels/and wheel locks.

Just sell me a Bronco and I'll call it what I want with the features I want.
Sponsored

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base locker
Winter package
Base tow
33” +1” package
Rubber floors standard

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand. There's enough on the WT as it is to keep me in it.

I can patiently wait until they offer the manual with the 2.7. When I say "lower" please don't take offense. Everything in the middle is a mixed bag including the WT. Heck, there's trim offerings just above the Base that offer those cool seat back tie downs that I would love to have on the WT, but because they have so many different seat combos it's not doable on my seats. My point is that us as customers should have the ability to opt up or down on these features except for hardcore differentiators like powertrain/wheels/and wheel locks.

Just sell me a Bronco and I'll call it what I want with the features I want.
I agree it is really frustrating. You can get sas and the 2.7L with the base but are locked into weird interior choices on higher cost trims? There were some super strange decisions made with this vehicle.

I would be worried about waiting for an elite 2.7L though. They seem to be scared of topping out the rated torque on manuals, maybe because of the Mustang problems?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it the case with these full digital displays, that it could be a kind of blank canvas, with the potential to display all kinds of layouts? I have a cheap watch with that capability. Seems like high time automobiles also had it, so the user can switch between various official or custom display options.
Not quite. Companies usually let you choose between a few pre-set layouts, but I haven't seen one allow a fully customizable display (in the sense of being able to put this gauge in this corner, this here, that there, etc).

On Mustang, the different drive modes give you different display orientations (or you can choose one of them permanently if you want), but you can't really configure them by moving items around.
Sponsored