Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the box below TOTAL MSRP…

D51C1B7E-8394-4547-B58B-1D4D2E680AA0.jpeg
Nope as you can see no special order. Mine doesn’t have it either but mine was a mannequin. Her came off the truck just before I arrived for a service appointment and I sent her a picture she said buy it so I went in and did just that.
Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reading Automotive News it seems there has been a slight uptick in inventory for certain makes and models.
OK. Is that
That vehicle is a Big Bend 4-Door MIC hard top, with an EPA rating of 19 city / 20 highway.

Here is the window sticker...

1FMEE5BP2NLB46996.jpg

https://www.randywiseford.net/api/inventory/GetStickers/?sv=MQBGAE0ARQBFADUAQgBQADIATgBMAEIANAA2ADkAOQA2AA==&make=Ford
The 17 MPG I referenced was with SAS this one is not. I understand the 19/20. What is humorous is the stickers quoting $2.35 a gallon for gas. Oh the good old days.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my wife ordered hers in early January after driving mine once. the dealer called her the other day because somebody backed out of theirs and they offered it to her first at MSRP, so there are some dealers trying to do the right thing out there, but these other dealers are just trying to make a profit in the short term instead of gaining a long term customer from Jeep, Chevy, Toyota, etc. and retaining that customer for life in the Ford family. there has never been a bigger opportunity than now for Ford dealers to gain market share from another company. it's crazy some think they should make a huge profit on these instead of building their local brand.
Your story is the first I have heard/seen that an abandoned order was offered to someone else at MSRP. I am looking for a 2 Door so my info is slanted to that model. Months ago I was seeing 5k ADM as average. Today I am seeing 10k as average. I think we are on the way back down, but it will take time. I have also been tracking the used market for a 2 Door. I am seeing many more units for sale and they are starting to dip into the upper to mid 40's for the lower optioned rigs.

bramthun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Roush
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They had to be ordered for someone. They are not stocking dealer inventory with Broncos. I work at Ford and live in the heart of Ford country. We have many large dealerships and none have actual inventory. If they did I wouldn’t be in this forum complaining about waiting on mine. I would have bought one with my A Plan off a lot.
I just bought a badlands SAS with a 2.7 and tow and lux off the lot that was dealer inventory that no one ordered

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have also been tracking the used market for a 2 Door. I am seeing many more units for sale and they are starting to dip into the upper to mid 40's for the lower optioned rigs.
Where are you seeing those? Maybe I need to try something different than cars.com

Sponsored

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is still some crazy stuff out there in the used market check this out!

I thought you would like this Used 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak for $85168 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/26B28C1A

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Then some sweet deals like this one

I thought you would like this New 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak for $51895 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2537A741

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then some sweet deals like this one

I thought you would like this New 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak for $51895 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2537A741
The KBB on the add says $49k-$51k, which seems about right. I don't think the inflated prices are going to last much longer. Lots of these things on street now will mean a brisk secondary market is right around the corner.

Shamalama86

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Disagree. Dealership in Lincoln had 2 customer orders come in and 2 stock units. I should have screenshot them as proof. But they were indeed stock units. I was livid, I too thought there would be no dealer stock units for quite some time.
Ah couple dealers around me have had broncos come in that where allocated to them. Just typically ppl out a deposit on em before the arrive.

Sponsored

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no actual dealer inventory. You are going to see Broncos at dealerships from people that got tired of waiting and backed out on their orders. Dealers will not be able to order inventory for a long time.

Anything above MSRP is unacceptable to me. Only scumbag dealerships are going to do that.
False. I ordered mine from a local dealership, waited 4 months and paid MSRP for it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Inventory in general, yes. Broncos, not so much.

Big dealer here in phoenix has 17 Escapes in stock (if anyone wanted one), and 13 F-150s. A lot of those F-150s are short cab trucks though. Asking full MSRP for the XLT Crew Cabs though.

My mid-size dealer has a 4-Door BD on the lot for a week or so. Green Window Sticker. Says "call for price". Automatic, so I can't even be bothered to call and ask how much ADM they threw on it.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s crazy is there’s a thread where I stated there’s dealer orders that would qualify for builds for reservation holders and was told I was wrong and no possible way 👀🤷‍♂️

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They had to be ordered for someone. They are not stocking dealer inventory with Broncos. I work at Ford and live in the heart of Ford country. We have many large dealerships and none have actual inventory. If they did I wouldn’t be in this forum complaining about waiting on mine. I would have bought one with my A Plan off a lot.
I met this guy on a ride a few weeks ago that went into a large local dealer last November looking for a Bronco. The dealer had a 'list' of Broncos that he could choose from. They were limited to stripped down Big Bends and Outer Banks soft tops. He picked this one from that list and had it delivered earlier this spring. No reservation, no order.

291897633_10225026059012135_1574485017274191425_n.jpg

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why did they add the $3500 market adjustment if there is no vehicle?
This might be the across the board markup for vehicles at that dealership - auto-generated. I find web listings are almost never accurate these days.
Sponsored