Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/15/20 reservation. Showed up a month ago. I’ve owned a 75, an 88 Bronco II, a 94 EB and I have a 77 in pieces in my garage. This thing is insane, I find myself looking at it all the time. Definitely worth the wait! Keep the faith !
1102AE77-041C-47FE-AE06-A9E3C57C8C0E.jpeg
Absolutely beautiful rig! Congratulations! This is my first Bronco!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll let you know next July - August, when I’m at the three year mark… :)
Sorry! I know exactly how you feel! Seeing happy people post on here about receiving theirs week after week made it worse! Keep the faith, keep dreaming, and when it finally arrives I hope you will be as happy and excited as I am now! This thing is truly fantastic!

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm on the fence here, I believe it is worth a normal wait but this has gone on long enough. No MY22 for me either, so I started slumming dealerships online to see what they had. By luck I found 1and ended up buying an abandoned order on Thursday 9/8!!!!! Not the color I wanted and a little over MSRP, but I am extremely happy. Now I just have to wait for it to get shipped next week from Phoenix to Utah. I changed my mind on the 4 dr & wanted 2dr instead, but am at that stuck spot with my order....it is still out there, but I'm most likely going to cancel it next week.

Next up...customizing!!
VB1.jpg
Congratulations! That thing is beautiful!

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! On your Bronco. I picked mine up last night, and I must say it has been stressful—delays, (07.19.20 reservation); internal debates about picking the right Bronco—Will my chihuahua have an easier time getting in a 2 door or 4 door; Should I Sasquatch or not Sasquatch? Should I get the Wildtrak or Badlands? Should I get a fun color or get a boring gray? Roof rails or not? Heavy duty modular bumper or not? Do I really need the 10 speakers? Can I handle all this new technology in a vehicle? But with all that being said, “I drove home in that beast last night with Queen blaring and I knew “I have finally found someone to ❤.” So yes it definitely was worth the wa
Congrats! On your Bronco. I picked mine up last night, and I must say it has been stressful—delays, (07.19.20 reservation); internal debates about picking the right Bronco—Will my chihuahua have an easier time getting in a 2 door or 4 door; Should I Sasquatch or not Sasquatch? Should I get the Wildtrak or Badlands? Should I get a fun color or get a boring gray? Roof rails or not? Heavy duty modular bumper or not? Do I really need the 10 speakers? Can I handle all this new technology in a vehicle? But with all that being said, “I drove home in that beast last night with Queen blaring and I knew “I have finally found someone to ❤.” So yes it definitely was worth the wait!
C3B47118-EE73-4B97-A3A0-6B5A739A26F0.jpeg
I totally agree with you! I went through the same agonizing process! It was kind of stressful! You knocked it out of the park with your choice. That rig looks fantastic! I hope we both enjoy them for a long time to come!

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What size are those tires? That looks perfect 👍
They are the 35" tires that come with the Sasquatch Package. I love the look as well. These are the biggest tires I have ever owned! When I was deciding what to get I knew I had to have the Sasquatch Package as soon as I heard about it!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I f#cking love reading stories like this.

I fell head over heels for the new Bronco when it was announced. Road tested one a year later, and confirmed that this my vehicle. Road tested a 7MT rig earlier this year. Ford(Getrag) built the perfect standard transmission. Ford built this rig just for me. A bare bones wheeler with body armor and lockers.
Ive never wanted a car payment so bad. Sounds dumb, I know. Now I'm waiting for my rig to get shipped to my dealer. I haven't waited nearly as long as others, but Ive been drooling over the Bronco since the day Ford dropped the news.

Pardon the sob story, but it's awesome to read these threads.
Thanks Curtis! I totally agree that Ford built this rig just for me as well! It is exactly what I have always wanted! I think I am in love!

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy.jpg

first pic new bronco 9,9,22.jpg
Very nice

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy.jpg

first pic new bronco 9,9,22.jpg
I agree. Totally worth the wait. I was a Day 1 reservation and picked up last week. Hang in there if you are waiting. This truck is the best.
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 5DB39C50-52FA-4226-96C3-ADCD41E4087C

OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. Totally worth the wait. I was a Day 1 reservation and picked up last week. Hang in there if you are waiting. This truck is the best.
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 5DB39C50-52FA-4226-96C3-ADCD41E4087C
Your Bronco is beautiful! I love the look of your steel wheels and tires! I am happy for you!

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Jeff! Love the Antimatter Blue! That was my original color choice but lost it when I had to go to 22. You have a beautiful rig!
Thanks so much!!! Carbonized Grey was my backup plan....

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Impeccable tastes, I must say!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? AB608509-F41B-445C-BC1B-A8016EACDC73

best of luck making it ALL YOURS!

mshavers44

Badlands
First Name
Mikel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I agree, it was worth
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? 20220702_120313
the wait!!

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has been the worst car buying experience of my life. It’s gone from disappointing to upsetting to downright embarrassing. I doubt I’ll ever order another vehicle ever again. From now on if you don’t get it on the lot I’m not interested.
Ford F'd this up. But literally you are forced to essentially order ANY vehicle now as dealer lots are still empty.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are the 35" tires that come with the Sasquatch Package. I love the look as well. These are the biggest tires I have ever owned! When I was deciding what to get I knew I had to have the Sasquatch Package as soon as I heard about it!
The only reason I bought a Bronco is because of the Sasquatch package. I wanted an off road beast and that's what I got, without the need for me to change anything. Looks aren't as important to me as functionality and it's been able to handle everything that I've thrown at it. And mine stays dirty a lot of the time, too.
ppVuI4y.jpg
Sponsored