Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My parts were ordered on Monday
Dealer told me they were back ordered until late February or early March
Of course they say it’s ok to drive because lemon law in NC kicks in if it’s out of service 20 business days in a 12 month period.
Good luck to you …fingers crossed they figure this out
Thanks for the update! Pretty annoying we are all being told feb-march.
Sponsored

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks everyone for all the detailed info on the spreadsheet! This thread is definitely been alerting some individuals who thought it was normal or just didn't catch the noise over radio and air but we are definitely seeing ones with and without the issue.

Feb-March looks like the timeline for most first repairs being attempted

Last edited:
OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks everyone for all the detailed info on the spreadsheet! This thread is definitely been alerting some individuals who thought it was normal or just didn't catch the noise over radio and air but we are definitely seeing ones with and without the issue.

Feb-March looks like the timeline for most first repairs being attempted
@CliffordTheBigRedBronco
Calling for an update on yours. How long ago was this performed? Noise return? Who performed the top up?

2022BaseN2DR4/12/2022-80009122LowNOtherTopped off fluid. 1/3 qt low. Noise has not returned........yet....

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all. Just purchased a 23 Big Bend 2Dr/MT On 6 Jan. The transmission noise started with me after about 200 miles and has been progressively getting worse. It’s identical to the video. Just got it back from dealer with a ”normal noise” explanation.
My Pre collision assist doesn’t work either….
Beyond furious….

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all. Just purchased a 23 Big Bend 2Dr/MT On 6 Jan. The transmission noise started with me after about 200 miles and has been progressively getting worse. It’s identical to the video. Just got it back from dealer with a ”normal noise” explanation.
My Pre collision assist doesn’t work either….
Beyond furious….
It's not normal. Take the TSB and show them the forum. Recommend leaving it at dealer overnight and show up when it's time to fire it up. Try to schedule it during the next cold snap. TSB means they gotta service it. Throw your info in the spreadsheet if you can

Sponsored

CliffordTheBigRedBronco

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@CliffordTheBigRedBronco
Calling for an update on yours. How long ago was this performed? Noise return? Who performed the top up?

2022BaseN2DR4/12/2022-80009122LowNOtherTopped off fluid. 1/3 qt low. Noise has not returned........yet....
No noise since, but it hasn't been that cold.. I topped it off on my own about 3 weeks ago. I am a Ford tech

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No noise since, but it hasn't been that cold.. I topped it off on my own about 3 weeks ago. I am a Ford tech
That's about what mine is doing. Most days it makes no noise at all, really cold mornings it does, but goes away fairly quickly during warmup. At this point, if mine stays exactly how it is now and doesn't get worse, I could live with it. For academic purposes though, the noise is still present at times.

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's about what mine is doing. Most days it makes no noise at all, really cold mornings it does, but goes away fairly quickly during warmup. At this point, if mine stays exactly how it is now and doesn't get worse, I could live with it. For academic purposes though, the noise is still present at times.
mine got louder as time progressed. Seems to have topped out tho, however mine is very noticeable.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Initially a no vote but this morning I heard it, or most likely, noticed it for the first time. I left the door open while starting and there it was.
And to think one of the reasons I went with the 7MT was that nothing really goes wrong with them, redo the clutch when it needs it and you're golden vs replacing a 10 speed when it dies. Looks like the low bidder to assemble the transmission isn't going to be the cheapest after all.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Initially a no vote but this morning I heard it, or most likely, noticed it for the first time. I left the door open while starting and there it was.
And to think one of the reasons I went with the 7MT was that nothing really goes wrong with them, redo the clutch when it needs it and you're golden vs replacing a 10 speed when it dies. Looks like the low bidder to assemble the transmission isn't going to be the cheapest after all.
Reading these posts is making me sick. Mine is to be built late Feb. Similar to you thought the manual would be less issues (more fun too).

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reading these posts is making me sick. Mine is to be built late Feb. Similar to you thought the manual would be less issues (more fun too).
It's a fun ride none the less. Hopefully in time this all gets sorted out. Right now we will be waiting until about March to know if the TSB works?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to think one of the reasons I went with the 7MT was that nothing really goes wrong with them, redo the clutch when it needs it and you're golden vs replacing a 10 speed when it dies.
I think we'll still be much better off in the long run, and it's not an immobilizing failure like you're likely to encounter with an auto.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind, not a single person has reported a 7MT failure yet. Sure, we hear scraping noises but Ford is already aware the issue exists, and is trying to fix it (as slow as they may be moving). I haven’t seen a single report of someone’s 7MT failing yet.