djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard anything from Ford Motor Company or spoke to anyone from Ford Motor Company about your issue?

Nope, they logged a ticket but the people on this forum are just social media people that really do nothing. Their job is to log tickets, but you have to call ford to push on those tickets.

I saw the TSB get released on Dec 12 for the issue, so I dropped my vehicle off on Jan 4 to my dealership who had all the parts in for the TSB.

During the TSB work they found a spacer ring was very worn, .... and 8 weeks later now still waiting on that part and my transmission is in pieces and i have a rental still :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, they logged a ticket but the people on this forum are just social media people that really do nothing. Their job is to log tickets, but you have to call ford to push on those tickets.

I saw the TSB get released on Dec 12 for the issue, so I dropped my vehicle off on Jan 4 to my dealership who had all the parts in for the TSB.

During the TSB work they found a spacer ring was very worn, .... and 8 weeks later now still waiting on that part and my transmission is in pieces and i have a rental still :(
That's it? So what is the point of Ford creating a ticket if nothing happens with it? My dealership told me there is no TSB for MY23. I bring mine in this Thursday for the first time. I'm trying to stay positive.....

OP
OP
djp

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's it? So what is the point of Ford creating a ticket if nothing happens with it? My dealership told me there is no TSB for MY23. I bring mine in this Thursday for the first time. I'm trying to stay positive.....
Correct, when TSB was released on Dec 12, 2022. It only stated 21 and 22 models.

they need to revise it

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you don't want the TSB at the moment anyway. It doesn't fix the issue. Everyone is waiting on this damn spacer ring on back order. When that don't fix it, what else we gunna be waiting for? I would for sure get it noted with the dealer but your just gunna be in the same hold pattern.

OP
OP
djp

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you don't want the TSB at the moment anyway. It doesn't fix the issue. Everyone is waiting on this damn spacer ring on back order. When that don't fix it, what else we gunna be waiting for? I would for sure get it noted with the dealer but your just gunna be in the same hold pattern.
I'm sure you're right...but too late for me now. My bronco is in pieces

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure you're right...but too late for me now. My bronco is in pieces
This is a good place to be IMO. they will at least be able to order more parts if they find more damage. Most of us are just waiting till "word of mouth" late march-early April for backordered parts before we get them opened.

Last edited:

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct, when TSB was released on Dec 12, 2022. It only stated 21 and 22 models.

they need to revise it
So I'm with the other 20,000 + waiting for a new tranny. Got told it's on backorder and might be available the end of March. And I can drive it in the meantime. Here we go.

bRockinBronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (2-door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m also having this issue which occurs when itā€™s started up in the morning, while itā€™s cold. After warming it up for a few minutes, it goes away.

Today, I scheduled an appointment with my dealer to get it checked out since there is a TSB and may be damaging something. Iā€™m hoping it can be resolved quickly as Iā€™m enjoying my Bronco and havenā€™t had any other issues. šŸ¤ž

OP
OP
djp

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m also having this issue which occurs when itā€™s started up in the morning, while itā€™s cold. After warming it up for a few minutes, it goes away.

Today, I scheduled an appointment with my dealer to get it checked out since there is a TSB and may be damaging something. Iā€™m hoping it can be resolved quickly as Iā€™m enjoying my Bronco and havenā€™t had any other issues. šŸ¤ž

Haha, you said quickly. Not to jest, but good luck, hopefully your spacer ring is not cracked. (im on day 70 of my TSB)

MaxBadland

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm with the other 20,000 + waiting for a new tranny. Got told it's on backorder and might be available the end of March. And I can drive it in the meantime. Here we go.
Did the dealership say that the TSB was only for MY 21 and 22 so instead of performing that work, they're replacing the transmission? Just curious what your progression was like with the dealership as I bring mine in Wed for the same problem and mine is a MY 23 too.

Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the dealership say that the TSB was only for MY 21 and 22 so instead of performing that work, they're replacing the transmission? Just curious what your progression was like with the dealership as I bring mine in Wed for the same problem and mine is a MY 23 too.
The stealership Service Dept didn't mention the TSB. I was told me their Transmission Technician contacted Ford, and Ford told the Transmission Technician I needed a full transmission replacement. The stealership called me today and told me the transmission is now delayed 2 months. So now I'm looking at the end of May. šŸ‘Ž :mad: smh

bRockinBronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (2-door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m going on a year of owning my Bronco and I still havenā€™t had this grinding issue resolved. Back in March ā€˜23, the dealership/Groove Ford said it would be weeks before it was looked at and they would have to wait additional time for parts. Iā€™m taking it back this Friday and hopefully the situation isnā€™t the same. @Ford Motor Company has been absolutely zero help with this since reporting to their bot on here and calling customer service. I actually filed a formal complaint today - if that even helps. So dissatisfied with the ownership experience of this vehicle, and my wifeā€™s bronco sport, that has been in for recalls too many times to count.
Sponsored

Last edited: