Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
What country would that be? Sounds really small or overpopulated 😬
Pretty much all other countries in the world have better public transportation systems or reasonably less expensive options than the US. I'm targeting Spain, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru as my options. If I'm not working nor constrained by the time zones, Thailand is another viable choice.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because they only made it to 100K before something broke down, suitable parts could be found with a stroll through a salvage yard.
The thing is that part of the reason why there was so many cars in the salvage yard was because vehicles where overproduced at that time to keep factories busy. The auto market has changed considerably in the past 20 years or so.

The point is that I'm betting that electronics hold up better then people expect. But also keep this in mind-do manufactures really care how long their products last that long? They design things to last roughly 150K before a major end item fails causing a major repair. That works out to be 10-15 years depending on how many miles you put on a car-average car owner in the US is about 12K miles a year I think.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on my needs. If I move back to Seattle, I may sell it, unless I get property out near TrickyDick.

If I can get my hands on a modern Jimny I'll definitely sell it.

If Ford comes out with a plugin hybrid version that's just as affordable and cheap, then I'll also sell it.

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on keeping this one unless they come out with a Hybrid version and then I would get that. I traded in my 2021 F-150 powerboost and loved that truck, It had tons of power, 24mpg with a 700mile range on one tank and 7.2kw battery with on board generator and 4 120v outlets and 1 240v outlet. Convert that into a Bronco and it would be awesome.

Bronco Master

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2017 Ford Superduty F-250 STX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 years probably, I usually get a new car every 1-3 years. I just traded in my 2021 Bronco Sport for A Base big bronco

Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately I had to sell my Badlands 6 months after delivery. Thanks to being on workman’s comp due to a work place injury.
I did reorder a fully loaded Wildtrak march 27, I might flip my order to the new Ranger Raptor tomorrow.

Bronco Master

Base
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2017 Ford Superduty F-250 STX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on my needs. If I move back to Seattle, I may sell it, unless I get property out near TrickyDick.

If I can get my hands on a modern Jimny I'll definitely sell it.

If Ford comes out with a plugin hybrid version that's just as affordable and cheap, then I'll also sell it.

BRO WHO EVEN LIKES STUPID ELECTRIC CARS

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
i have dreamed of having a forever ride
i looked at ram chargers..scouts..trail dusters and yes broncos and blazers
and my fav 2004 expedition nbx v8 it was almost a keeper but lacked wow factor
all the oldies where out of my budget and along came the 6g bronco
bam lights went off and yeah ... 4dr black diamond sas area 51 soft top 2.7l mid package
already blow off valve full alpine Stereo with mti tailgate sub and front tints
next true size 35" (35.10) like super swampers so no lift needed love my Bilstein shocks
turned me into a rock star chatted up everywhere i go chicks dig it
Yeah. I've always been into Muscle cars. This is the first modern 4x4 that I love just as much if not more that has the cool factor and fun factor going for it. Like I've said for awhile the new 6g Bronco is like a big toy real life Tonka Truck.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought my non-Sasquatch 2-door Blackdiamond would be the last vehicle I buy for a long time, but I've since fallen in love with the idea of owning a '23 Wildtrak, which I ordered in March. If that order doesn't get picked up for production this year, I'll most likely keep the BD I have until some other "new Bronco" catches my eye.

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I plan on keeping the Raptor for the long term. Not sure I'll be able to afford the next iteration with the way that cars are going. This will probably be my Colorado Hot Rod and buy a cheap daily to put miles on.

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keeping my 2 door Badlands. My wife's 4 door we will trade for a Hybrid once they are availlable.

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kinda what I was thinkin as well as I'm approaching 55 this fall. I may get a project car for fun, but that will likely be a fox body that needs some work.

FTR - another option for project car is a factory five cobra to build with my sons and my dad since he's still alive.
I built a Factory Five cobra a few years ago - it was such a fun build process. It will definitely be a forever car for me.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I built a Factory Five cobra a few years ago - it was such a fun build process. It will definitely be a forever car for me.
NICE!!! you got a pic? what kinda hours you got in it??

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NICE!!! you got a pic? what kinda hours you got in it??
I didn't track my actual work hours, but it took me 9 months to get it drivable. Then sent it out for paint and body work with some final details after that.
I worked on it most nights after work for a couple of hours and most weekends for several hours.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 12.20.40 PM.png
Sponsored