Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just to be clear I ordered my Bronco and got a Purchase Agreement with "Balance Due on Delivery" that shows Purchase Price, Admin Fee, Tax and Balance Due. Also have a build sheet attached. No down payment was required. Is this typical...what do we need to ensure protection from greedy dealers?
Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just tell them you are sending this guy over to get your Bronco.
He will find you and ???? you. Lol

119A6EF0-6E90-40B4-B456-4AB7598FECF9.png

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Walk- only fools pay ADM because they arent patient. If consumers actually stuck together we wouldn't see this stuff but we have greedy people who will pay that. the cycle continues, sorry to hear that did you re-order with another dealer?

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny how Ford is concerned with people scalping the F150 lighting and ruining the roll out but have allowed this stuff to go on. I am really thinking about walking away from my order just because I don't want the disappointment when I go to pick it up in 2025.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to be clear I ordered my Bronco and got a Purchase Agreement with "Balance Due on Delivery" that shows Purchase Price, Admin Fee, Tax and Balance Due. Also have a build sheet attached. No down payment was required. Is this typical...what do we need to ensure protection from greedy dealers?
Sounds like you are in good shape. I recall Ford recommended getting an agreed purchase agreement at time of order, between buyer and seller. While anything can happen if dealer is unscrupulous, a solid agreed purchase agreement should go a long way towards not having issues at delivery time.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is sad to see. Sadly though, if you don't have a buyers order and a dealer agreement with your signature and theirs - there is honestly nothing you can do, unless Ford intervenes. I'll happily take your order at MSRP or A/Z, but I know that doesn't do you any good now

EDIT: Please do not pay it, you will only fuel this market. Not sure if I'm breaking any dealer to dealer rules here, but their website does say this on the homepage; Ask them what they mean by "Home of the No-Hassle Buying Experience & No Dealer Fees on New Vehicles"

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 1642025350552

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A reserved Bronco showing up on a sales site with ADM is not unusual and does not mean that the Bronco is open for bids and that reservation holder will be charged ADM. This is just an idiotic practice that dealers have to get eyeballs on their dealership. I recommend that no one flip out if they see "their" Bronco "for sale" -- usually it really isn't. You don't need to freak out and contact them. Wait until you hear from them.

It is unusual if the dealership, fully understanding that you are the one who customized and ordered the Bronco through their dealership, charges you surprise ADM.

Please please please make sure the dealer understands you are the original order holder.
agreed but after reading through 7 pages it looks to me like this dealer belongs on your master list of naughty dealers.
good luck, OP

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford is only worried about the F150 Lightning for government 2025, 2030 and 2035 restrictions. They need to pump out the Lightning with delays and holdups to reach the thresholds in time and dealers doing ADM would slow that process down and resellers seeking top dollar would only shift to the resale market if the dealers did an ADM on every unit.

Now for the Original poster, the build sheet shows MSRP and is signed and dated. If the dealer wanted to charge more, that would have been their opportunity to do so. Every indication was MSRP with the build sheet you have, also every Ford email for the Build process states "Your Bronco" which means it's your order and not the dealers. They couldn't benefit off the Bronco if you didn't reserve, order and follow through. You have a legitimate lawsuit.

Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking at the Web Site:

LABELLE FORD
Home of the No-Hassle Buying Experience & No Dealer Fees on New Vehicles

OP wins if pursed legally. Dealer has made declarations.
Problem is "dealer fees" are not the same as mark-ups

I hate saying it, but after reading the existing reviews, it's pretty obvious that this dealer is likely not going to cave from more bad reviews.

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
An extra 30k on a 37k vehicle?! They are almost doubling the price as an ADM. This is outrageous!

Reading this really raised my blood pressure. I hope you somehow get your Bronco at MSRP and that the dealership somehow also gets what they deserve...

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 1642025350552
FORD Company has sent an internal memo to the dealers about pricing ADMs for the Bronco and the new Lightning F-150. It is very straight forward and will not end well for the dealers who use unethical tactics. Don't worry FORD is "escalating" your claim. It will not end well for the dealer. Expect a satisfying ending to your story.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FORD Company has sent an internal memo to the dealers about pricing ADMs for the Bronco and the new Lightning F-150. It is very straight forward and will not end well for the dealers who use unethical tactics. Don't worry FORD is "escalating" your claim. It will not end well for the dealer. Expect a satisfying ending to your story.
You have any proof a letter specific to the Bronco has been sent? So far all we’ve seen is specific to the Lightning and only vaguely alludes to anything else. Seems Bronco is fair game.
Sponsored