Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well I’m super bummed there’s no grabber blue.
Well, there are three paint codes left. So, there’s still a chance.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tops:

Top - First Row Soft Top Conversion for Hard Tops
Top - Bimini Soft Top
Top - Bimini Soft Top and Canvas Soft Top
Top - Bimini Soft Top and Mesh Shade Top
Top - Bimini Soft Top, Canvas Soft Top and Mesh Shade Top
Top - Mesh Shade Top
Top - Canvas Soft Top and Mesh Shade Top

Modular Hard Top, Body Color-Painted
Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted

Dual Tops - Modular Shadow Black-Painted Hard Top - Black Soft Top
Dual Tops - Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top - Black Soft Top
Dual Tops - Modular Body Black-Painted Hard Top - Black Soft Top

Soft Top, Black Cloth

Hard Top, Carbonized Gray Molded-in-Color (MIC)

Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner

The "Hard Top, Carbonized Gray Molded-in-Color (MIC)" is the only hardtop that doesn't include the word "modular". So I wonder if there is a one piece hardtop, and also a second modular hardtop?

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well I’m super bummed there’s no grabber blue.
Don’t give up quite yet. I’ve been diving into codes and on PaintRef.com the only codes with the prefix “PN”, a number, then two letters are assigned to the GT supercar. So obviously they’re colors on the Ford Performance side of the house. So aside from the Velocity Blue we’ve identified, it’s not out of the realm of possibility a Grabber Blue and Lime could fall within those three yet to be ID’d codes.

TorontoGuy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The "Hard Top, Carbonized Gray Molded-in-Color (MIC)" is the only hardtop that doesn't include the word "modular". So I wonder if there is a one piece hardtop, and also a second modular hardtop?
I think there's going to be so many options related to the top it'll make our heads spin.

Sponsored

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, there are three paint codes left. So, there’s still a chance.
Don’t give up quite yet. I’ve been diving into codes and on PaintRef.com the only codes with the prefix “PN”, a number, then two letters are assigned to the GT supercar. So obviously they’re colors on the Ford Performance side of the house. So aside from the Velocity Blue we’ve identified, it’s not out of the realm of possibility a Grabber Blue and Lime could fall within those three yet to be ID’d codes.
I’m loving the tow capacity package. Also, a little confused on the badlands vs outer banks. It said outer banks and then badlands in the beginning of the code and then flipped towards the end. So, which one is the lower trim?

Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More F910899D-53F9-496A-8811-3354F53E03C5

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm trying to figure out what the difference between dual top Shadow Black painted Hard top and dual top Modular body Black painted hard top is.

Also, I'm wondering if the dual top is like Jeep's sky one touch roof or something else.

Liking the hard top sound deadening headliner.
I'm trying to figure out what the difference between dual top Shadow Black painted Hard top and dual top Modular body Black painted hard top is.

Also, I'm wondering if the dual top is like Jeep's sky one touch roof or something else.

Liking the hard top sound deadening headliner.
I'm thinking the Shadow Black is specific to the Shadow Black body color if you order a hard top. The other black is some other neutral shade of black that could be ordered with any body color. Not sure why they could have just used Shadow Black on all.

The Sky one touch is a power operated cloth top that I don't believe removes from the vehicle. The Bronco dual top would be a hard top that can be removed and a cloth top used during good weather.

OP
OP
72roadster

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m loving the tow capacity package. Also, a little confused on the badlands vs outer banks. It said outer banks and then badlands in the beginning of the code and then flipped towards the end. So, which one is the lower trim?

Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More F910899D-53F9-496A-8811-3354F53E03C5
Base
Big Bend
Black Diamond
Outer Banks
Bad Lands
Wildtrak

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh... My... God. This is amazing everything ? I am in love with it all. But one thing I am honestly scared about at this point... How much is it gonna cost. There's a limit and that fear is only growing, if this beast of vehicles starts at 40k BEFORE options then it will fail with out a doubt. All of those are so tempting I said to my self I was gonna get base model but at this point I am thinking Big-Bend mid trim
Sponsored