Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fine Fine, I will come to Jesus.

I will be using this as my daily driver. I go camping 1-2 times a year and hiking like 4 more. I have never taken anything offroad really in my life.

This does not mean that I don't want a Badlands. Sometimes I need to look tough and cool pulling into the KOA!
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting a Badlands. 95% of the time it’ll be on paved roads since it’ll also be my daily driver. It’ll also be my weekend warrior to go to the beach, camping, and doing mild 4x4 trails. Not going to do any rock crawling and don’t feel bad that I won’t either.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who will fully option out a $60k 4dr Badlands and go wheel it, receive pinstripes from the branches and scrape the wheels...MY WIFE WILL. She currently does it with her GC that was north of 50k and my f150 that was mid 50s has seen more offroad abuse than both the GC and my wrangler in the garage.

She hand't owned her GC w/ temp tag and all for 6 days before it starting climbing rocks and trails.

And after the engine break in period, I'm going to tow the camper to places like this (not my pic but the same style of camper) and truly test out the rig.

Ford Bronco Let's Be Honest About Our Intended Use patriot-camper-x2-jeep-ascent-2

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
95% to 99% of the use will be on concrete for commuting and getting to parks like Big Bend or White Sands. I Iive near Galveston, TX too so some sand will be in the picture pretty frequently as well. Your average curb will be crawled over occasionally for a silly goose time

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a fair question, but i'm sure there are a lot of people that want a daily driver with weekend capability. I'm struggling with the Sasquatch. I don't NEED it but I really want it. With that being said, i'm not excited about running around town with 35's all the time. But those few weekends a year that I hit the trails will all be worth it. When you are buying a vehicle like this, it doesn't need to be planned and rational.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door Badlands reserved. Will spend 80 percent of its life on the road, maybe 15 percent on the beach and fire roads and maybe 5 percent on any kind of technical trail.

For me (having grown up on a farm with an OLD Willy's Jeep, having an S-10 blazer I took offroad, and a 2012 2 door Sahara Wrangler) I want to have wash out floors and easy care for the interior to deal with mud and dogs (Dachshunds). Don't really need the sway bar disconnect but I might use it here and there. Definitely want the lockers and heavier axles because there have been times running around on the family farm where I would have loved to have had them. My Sahara never got stuck anywhere I didn't eventually get out on my own, but man lockers would have made it easier.

Biggest thing for me is I want that off road ready truck and the easy care interior, but I also am going to need it to have at least the high package, and probably the Lux honestly. I have the means now to make that choice and I'd rather have this truck be over built than for me to be stuck going up the mountain at my family's place and think "I really wish I had that crawler gear, or those lockers I didn't spring for."

ForestBronco

Badlands
First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I intend to “beat” on it. I’ve taken my ifs 4Runner through rock crawler trails. Yes it comes out with new scratches every time but everything is avoidable if you’re a careful driver. With a brand new vehicle I’ll just be even more careful. Still gonna be in the rocks though

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mostly DD for me but will be exploring some of the off road trails nearby. Nothing heavy duty though so figure I’ll be good with a BB or OBX depending on how they price out.

Going with a 2dr and hoping it becomes the adventure vehicle for my son and me as he gets older. Hiking, fishing, or just driving around

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be my DD, but multiple times a month it'll be used for fireroad running for backpacking trips; and then a couple times a year maybe driving on the beach when we visit the inlaws.

But the real reason is looking at buying a plot of land for a mountain cabin - hoping there's limited access and lots of work to be done on the property.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ski trips need the 4WD so I dont need to add chains.
Disbursed Camping off fire roads sometimes.
That's it - I will never go "Rock Crawling".
I want to keep it nice, and have a 12" screen, and adaptive cruise control.
If I wanted to Rock Crawl, I would buy a used Base, and lean into it with a big aftermarket spend.
Sponsored