Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that's why my decision is so tough. It's not a money thing, because I'm budgeted for $55k and that will get me more than I probably need. I want those bad ass 35" mud tires, but are they practical for even driving 25% off-road and 75% on the streets? I assume the Badlands 33s all-terrain will do plenty off-road, but I've never actually experienced the difference, between the two, so all my info is from blogs and articles...
Sponsored

BDBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2dr Black Diamond...me and wifey gonna style around town with top and doors off most of the time. Will be my daily driver...in the PA winter, road salt, and liquid calcium winters..ugh...but, will definitely off road ,light trails etc...how can one resist!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know what I'm NOT going to do....

i6r4oGi.gif
You can just hear those other mopes saying , "You got this man, go for it..."

DeclanKav18

Badlands
First Name
Declan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 and Volvo S60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is why Iā€™m getting the outer banks. The reason I want mine is that I can take the roof and doors off. As much as I want to go off-roading, itā€™s not something I would prioritize is my vehicle. I want a tiny bit of luxury, but mostly a rugged suv I can go on vacation in. The thing I would be doing most often off road would be going onto the beach and having a picnic, which is what the outer banks does very well.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE on reservation. Daily Driver / Weekend Warrior. I'll be ginger until the new car smell fades away, then it gets beaten like my other 4x4's. You only live once and I still canā€™t figure out how to take my toys with me.
Ford Bronco Let's Be Honest About Our Intended Use download (10)

Last edited:

nrk2of3

Base
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ecosport, 1965 mustang 2+2, 1962 galaxy 500xl, 1982 f150, and a KIA.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting the 2 door badlands. in velocity blue. I'm having the dealership paint the top and fender flares white before i pick it up.
2.7L motor and 10 speed auto.
LUX package.
Sasquatch package.

I'm getting this to save me some money. I was looking at getting a bullitt mustang 54k but if i got that a base GT350 mustang is only 6k more. So now i'm looking at 62k ish because heritage paint is a thing. it would look cool sitting next to my 65 Mustang 2+2. the problem is if i had both cars the keys i would pickup most often for fun would be the 65. so i would be dayling a GT350 and on the weekends driving my 65. I have an ecosport I DD now. So i'm spending 55K on a bronco. 7k in the bank smart shopper award goes to me.

I will get rid of my ecosport and DD the Bronco. Trail ride the Bronco on the weekends. imogene pass, Black Bear. I would like to spend a week in moab fins n things easy trails maby harder ones. camping. I had the ecosport 1 week before i was pulling a f250 out of a snow bank on rampart rang road after a blizzard. he lost the 4x4 in his truck. i'm going to rock the hell out of it but no danger. now i have to wounder if i go out on this road can i get back. With the Bronco i can just go explore and to work with the doors off like a boss.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4 dr Badsquatch will be my daily driver on my 16 mile round trip drive to the concrete jungle during the week. Plan on also going on overlanding and camping trips once a month and finding as many trails as we can. Theres not the same rock crawling opportunities in the NC and TN mountains thank goodness! Also plan on many trips to the OBX here in NC to drive along the beach.

It will also pick up a mean mocha latte after our trips to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond On Friday night date nights! Haha

Growing up my dad had an ā€˜82 FS Bronco so for me itā€™s nostalgic and I want my teenage kids to have some of the same memories I do with my dad in our Bada$$ Bronco!

Reactions: Wyo

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Getting a Big Bend with a soft-top and manual trans. Most of my "fun" in the bronco will be trips around SoCal light trails to camp spots and to the beach, top down and music up. This is why I'm not going with a higher trim or Squatch package. But I would like something cooler than the lame 32" Dueler A/T tires that are stock. I may start the heavy mods in a few years when it's paid for but will keep things at a minimum for a while. It's capable enough in stock trim.

Crowleyman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m in suburban Massachusetts. If anything, itā€™ll (BD 4D) see some time on a beach down in the Cape, or Vineyard. Mostly though, itā€™s going to be my DD. Iā€™ll get the SAS package because I think it looks cool AF, and my kid will love it. I will bitch and moan when it snows, because my cool AF 35ā€ tires will need to be swapped. However, I will smile a lot in the summer, when I pop the roof, put on the tube doors, and enjoy just driving places in my slick ride.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting a Wildtrak
ā€”the only vehicle Im driving during the weekends
ā€”our beach vehicle

wont be my daily driver tho.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going to drive cross country in it and use it to get to mountain trailheads that my Focus shouldn't make it to (but does sometimes). My basic camping gear (hammock, rain fly) will stay under the back seat.

I'm going to sit in it my driveway and love it.

Ezimm

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in northern NJ. I have planned a pretty solid road trip with my best friend next year from sedona, to Moab, to the badlands.
While this truck will be my daily, I do hope this trip will give me a really fun hobby to make memories with. If Iā€™ve learned anything this year itā€™s important to enjoy the little things and see what the wilderness has to offer. Will my BD be doing crazy stuff? No, but at least I got protection on the parkway!
Sponsored