First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it was, I thought they did a good job. It was windy and cold (for Texas) yesterday. My guess, based on the video, is they were at Hidden Falls Adventure Park. That's about 20 minutes from me in the Texas Hill Country, right off FM 1431. 1431 is a great motorcycle road by the way.

My Bronco will be spending a lot of time in HFAP. Camping, and a gun range are included in the park's amenities.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not watch the video, does it show the 2.3? Because they are kinda noisy in the Ranger. . . Doesn't bother me but, Some people have pointed it out.
only had a 2.7

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie, I spent most of my time while I watched the video studying the background (house on the ridge, pond, and powerlines). I for sure thought I would find where they were filming it at the location I thought the OffRodeo was at but I couldn't find it. Now I'm curious to see where it's at LOL. Also on a side note, out of all the questions he answered my only non bronco question if they had eaten BBQ while there) LOL.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
Big Bend you can get remote start with the Mid Package.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
Its in the Mid Package.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
im tired of seeing the blocking of bronco on the grill. they need to put it on the hood where is should be.
Aw then we'll hear even more complaints that the 4-door is a lifted Flex ;)

I have only one question that still hasn't been answered by Ford: Can I get my Costco discount since they took away X-plan?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. There’s a 0% chance I’m putting a front plate on.
Not a fan of that placement either. I don’t see why they couldn’t find a way to attach it to the bumper. I’ll use zip ties before I put it on the grille

mestuntman

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
OICU812
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The under powered 4 cylinder REALLY? Name me on factory BRONCO that came with 270HP

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great video. They accomplish more in 1 hour than any advertising and promotion could do spending tons more $.
I was skeptical about spending an hour of may day to watch it, but in the end it was interesting. About what I would do if someone pulled up in my driveway with one.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its in the Mid Package.
I know lol. But he said something along the lines of “we will discuss that more in our video” which just sent me into high alert. I’m aware Ford’s website says you get it with mid package. But knowing how Ford has been with this launch I can’t rule out then pulling a fast one and changing it to PHX for the remote start.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know lol. But he said something along the lines of “we will discuss that more in our video” which just sent me into high alert. I’m aware Ford’s website says you get it with mid package. But knowing how Ford has been with this launch I can’t rule out then pulling a fast one and changing it to PHX for the remote start.
just have to wait until you go to the dealership to place your order and hope everything is finally set in stone.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

remote start is in the middle packages for the F150, ranger, etc. its going to be in the Mid, yes he said lux, but its not the case.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs