still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh another thing I miss is A/C seats…but I also have the MGV interior/washout so it makes sense I couldn’t imagine water in the holes of seat lol. Like I said it’s coming down to what you really want/need.
I’ve had BMWs, VW atlas, Audis and currently have a Tesla. Never had AC seats. I can live without those although it would be nice to experience some cool air down there 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had to teach my kid how to enter/exit the vehicle, where to put the backpack after school, a bunch of nonsense that I never had to do in other vehicles. My dash and doors are permanently marred from a backpack. A fucking backpack. Fingernail scratches on handle areas. The plastics are ridiculously easy to scratch, I wouldn't say it will look fine after a few years of daily driving.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll take pics if you want.
That would be great. I have some concerns on the space left between car seat and front seats. I saw a video on you tube and it looked like there wasn’t more than a few inches. But I’m not sure how reclined the front seats were.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had mine for 5,600 miles, daily driver. I have lux and leather, other than little storage I'm very happy with it. But door pockets, console organizer..ect were must haves after the first week in it.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks. I really need to see it in person I guess. Are you saying it’s nicer than a Kia?
I have the lux package and the leather trim seats. My Badlands does not feel "high end". Not sure that's possible.

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would be great. I have some concerns on the space left between car seat and front seats. I saw a video on you tube and it looked like there wasn’t more than a few inches. But I’m not sure how reclined the front seats were.
Give me a few min. With my 2 year old in a seat his feet are always touching the back of the seat if someone sitting in front of him. And my 5 year old in booster doesn’t have much room with me as driver and that’s not me positioning the seat all the way back like I normally do. I’ll get my 5 year old to sit and I’ll take pics. Yeah check out the Timberline Expeditions if you want child friendly but also off-road oriented. I love mine. It’s dark green with orange accents and leveled from factory on off-road tires, with special badges and even rims with badges. The interior is also top notch imo. Has all the options like trail turning and crap the bronco does which is funny to me.

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personal opinion here, but I have the OBX with the Roast Leather and it's nicer on the inside that any Wrangler I've been in. There is still a TON of hard plastic, but that's commonplace really in any vehicle nowadays. We were originally going to get the 2022 Grand Cherokee and the only way to get any wood trim puts you North of $65K, but there still is a fair amount of this "piano black" shiny plastic that gets a ton of scratches in that vehicle.

We have the 8" screen as well and are quite satisfied with it.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a car seat and a booster seat in my back and there is plenty of room assuming you have the 4 door. Interior isn’t cheap, I think you will regret the cloth seats if you don’t get some sort of covers.

Deleted member 32220

It’s sturdy. Looks nice. Marks extremely easy. Kind of like wax plastic. Torch cleans marks up real nice. If your just a daily driver with it should look like new for a long time.
^ He hit the nail on the head. A heat gun and knowing how to use it will be your friend. Unfortunately it marks so easily mine came with about a half dozen marks on both door panels. Havent heated them up yet. Barbecue lighter used to work good on the wranglers. The broncos plastic gets scratched up more than the jeep

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously, one of my first purchases was fingernail/ring paint protectors for the exterior door handles. Then I noticed I was getting fingernail scratches behind the interior handles you grab to close the doors. StickerFab made me protectors for this area that look great and eliminate this particular issue.

I do have the “wash out” interior and MGV it is super easy to clean. Sorry, but there is no place for carpeting in an off road vehicle.
Sponsored