Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Part of the reason I want a Bronco is for more cargo space for gear... anyone has any idea how much cargo space does the subwoofer takes up?!?

I like the Lux package, but if that subwoofer takes a bunch of cargo space it will only be High package for me.
This is what Toyota did in the FJ. At first I hated it and wanted it gone. After awhile I got used to it. It did soaked up valuable space. Not many places for it to go in the Bronco.

128_p19_l.jpg
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think majority would add this for B&O, if B&O is available a la carte at a decent price, people would pass on this.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not to sidetrack the thread but how possible will it be to "hack/add" the rest of the goat modes into the lower trims? It must be locked software.

I've heard good things about "rock mode" on other vehicles.

Sponsored

Daboots

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But I do have manually adjust my speed when it starts slowing me down at the first appearance of another car in my lane. I either have to pull out to the outside lane way before I need or intend to, or...slow down behind the slower car in front of me and let the train of traffic in the outside lane go flying by. Maybe it’s just the integration in my current car that is off, but it has spurned me forever against ACC.

I would prefer to maintain my preferred speed right up until the point that I need to pass another car, then move out and pass them without adjusting my speed. That would be perfect, but mine doesn’t work that way.
In my Honda all I need to do when it starts to slow down is press on the accelerator and pass the car in front of me when safe to do so.
Once around the car take my foot off the accelerator and the ACC takes over again, there is no need to turn it off.

jaaluiso

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/ Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I am really hoping for is that B&O can be added as a stand alone option. Everything else can kick rocks, but I do need a upgraded sound system. I made the mistake in my Jeep and regret it everyday.

BroncoBro13

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing I am really hoping for is that B&O can be added as a stand alone option. Everything else can kick rocks, but I do need a upgraded sound system. I made the mistake in my Jeep and regret it everyday.
I totally agree... Especially since I'm getting the manual.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like ESC which was mandated in 2012 for all passenger cars in the USA, AEB and CIB systems will probably be mandated eventually. AEB is automatic emergency braking and CIB is crash imminent braking. These systems use the same radar that ACC does to see and predict whether or not a driver could avoid an accident and usually does things like pretensions seatbelts, applies brakes, and slams windows shut.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-release...eir-2018-vehicles-automatic-emergency-braking

I do not want that junk in my Bronco. First "mod" I would invest heavily in.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If mid to high is $1200 I will throw another grand to get to lux

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, its $2,300 more than High, High is $1,200 more than Mid. Mid is $1,500. So depending on what package you start with, Lux could be up to $5,000.

Edit: mid is $1,500, not $1,300...wish it was though...
I am reading it different. If you get the lux package it includes both the mid and high package content. So the question is- is it just the lux package costs or is it the mid package plus high package p,us lux package costs?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am reading it different. If you get the lux package it includes both the mid and high package content. So the question is- is it just the lux package costs or is it the mid package plus high package p,us lux package costs?
I realize Lux includes Mid and High, so the price includes those...I see it as, if you want Lux, its $5k...Mid($1500)+High($1200)+Lux($2300)=$5000.
I would love to be wrong, still hoping these prices drop.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yuck, I'm with OP if this the above is the case
Sponsored