Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well apparently I also got this odd email and it is from Ford. My assumption is the 100 deposit. That's how I'm viewing it. I've got calls, texts, emails out. So far I've got crickets. I know I'm doing a trade and that is that. If I've gotta come out with extra money before I've touched it I'll just keep my car!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I also recieved this email from Ford today. Not happy.
I definitely want some serious clarification on this. I'm seeing red I'm so dam mad right now!! I can only assume there's a ton of orders and this is how they filter some out? From what I understand a dealership does not have to require additional money on an order. Let alone how this makes every dealership that said the 100 was enough look like asshats now.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email as well this afternoon.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely want some serious clarification on this. I'm seeing red I'm so dam mad right now!! I can only assume there's a ton of orders and this is how they filter some out? From what I understand a dealership does not have to require additional money on an order. Let alone how this makes every dealership that said the 100 was enough look like asshats now.
I think they are just preparing customers for some dealer that wants an additional deposit. I don't read it as any kind of required mandate.

Sponsored

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to see your concerned since I am 99.9% sure my reservation will be changed to your dealership. I understand being asked for a $500.00 good faith down payment but not anymore than that. Especially since we are putting cash down on an unseen in person, non-test driven vehicle.

Also any chance your dealership can add in a lifetime engine warranty like some other dealerships here?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to see your concerned since I am 99.9% sure my reservation will be changed to your dealership. I understand being asked for a $500.00 good faith down payment but not anymore than that. Especially since we are putting cash down on an unseen in person, non-test driven vehicle.

Also any chance your dealership can add in a lifetime engine warranty like some other dealerships here?
Hi. Yes I am bothered by the language of the email, but, I have faith! Now that I am done spewing my anger over it I'll wait for a final word. I've forwarded it to my reps and am awaiting confirmation on what I think. I actually looked into the lifetime powertrain warranty and see there is a really nice catch to them when reading the fine print. Dealerships that are offering that are so saying customers are required to have ALL maintenance done at the dealership that gives this warranty along with repair work (some not all), and some even say the vehicle needs to be checked at certain mileage intervals and do their oil changes as much as every 5k miles, and the customer pays for it. This is not what Ford recommends for their products, as majority of vehicles are now every 10k miles. This is also against my values when doing business with the public. I want everyone to be able to do their maintenance and warranty work where they decide is best for them and accordingto the manufacturer warranty/ maintenance guidelines. I also offer Ford products for Ford vehicles and am a believer in having genuine Ford products on a Ford vehicle, so I do not want to sell or give a 3rd party one that will utilize aftermarket and rebuilt parts for serious repairs and possibly void the Ford warranty. I am sorry but it just doesn't seem right in my opinion.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay/Leonardstown is offering 3% off of MSRP plus a discount off accessories. I believe they will also honor plan pricing, which in some cases will be a better deal, such as on models higher than Base.
I don't recall the admin and doc fees.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...modifications-package.4849/page-6#post-174484
Our doc fee is 499.00 if it's plan pricing Ford has a cap at 100.00 aside from taxes, tags, doc fee, and what YOU want to buy, there's no forced purchases or surprise your price went up crap added on or in.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so.... my dealership will absolutely stand behind our word. I said we would NOT ask a penny over what was required by Ford (the 100 refundable deposit) and am absolutely standing behind that.

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so.... my dealership will absolutely stand behind our word. I said we would NOT ask a penny over what was required by Ford (the 100 refundable deposit) and am absolutely standing behind that.
Thanks for all the feed back NayNay. I will be transferring my reservation soon.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the feed back NayNay. I will be transferring my reservation soon.
You are welcome. I am part of this group too, buying a Bronco, and it's important we stand behind what we said. I was already told how it's a bad idea not asking for more money because people will just cancel and go elsewhere. Honestly I'm okay with that. If any individual isn't happy with buying from us I definitely don't want to force them by holding their hard earned money hostage. This is how a small store would get crushed. I don't want that. If you want or need to email me my work email is [email protected] since several have had questions that did not want to post here.
Sponsored