First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
frontier, jetta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long story short - I have to leave my Bronco parked outside when at home. It is a 2021 Bronco base 2-door, 2.3 liter, manual tranny. I live in Connecticut, sort of in the country. I have taken steps to combat the mice and have trapped many. It never ends, but that's ok. Not the point of this thread though. Just wondering...what have you Bronco owners seen/done concerning mice? Would love to hear Bronco mice stories. Thanks!
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My windshield washer went inoperable, rodent damage, was able to repair myself.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had a 1960 Ford F100 that I didn't drive that much. They ate a lot of the wiring including spark plug wires. Also had a welder on a trailer that my wife convinced me to cover with a tarp. That was a mistake as it just made the welder a cozy rodent home and they ate the wiring on it. Would have not happened if not covered. They occasionally get in our house and the battery powered electronic traps seem to work the best. They go into the trap to eat the peanut butter and zap.

Mhguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
43ā€™ motorhome, 14 Jeep jku toad, 2014 F150 toad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in the country outside Reno, Nv. I have been battling mice & pack rats for years. I bought 2 of these, about a month ago, to put in my 40x60 shop where I store my motorhome.
they seem to be working.

Ford Bronco Mice in engine compartment IMG_2522
Ford Bronco Mice in engine compartment IMG_2522

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Long story short - I have to leave my Bronco parked outside when at home. It is a 2021 Bronco base 2-door, 2.3 liter, manual tranny. I live in Connecticut, sort of in the country. I have taken steps to combat the mice and have trapped many. It never ends, but that's ok. Not the point of this thread though. Just wondering...what have you Bronco owners seen/done concerning mice? Would love to hear Bronco mice stories. Thanks!
MouseBlocker, I've heard good things about this product.

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have used this for the last 5 years. 4 on my old F350 and one in the Bronco. No mice since using it. Had to replace a large part of the F350 harness from those little ba$tards. Both vehicles are parked outside and I live out in the country.
Ford Bronco Mice in engine compartment IMG_1143

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I like the bucket trap. Auto reloads. All thatā€™s normally in there is one mouse and a bunch of tails! In the summer, I use a Hav-a-hart trap and a five gallon bucket to teach them to swim. Iā€™m an awful swimming instructor by the way!
Ford Bronco Mice in engine compartment IMG_2677

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Escape sat outside. They seem to like the cabin air filters. Iā€™d get mouse hair blowing up on the dash. I never found anything that really kept them away. I took to the elimination method rather than prevention method.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I stopped filling my bird feeders in winter due to the increase in mice, voles and squirrels. That and a huge increase in foxes in my area have kept the rodents very low - haven't seen mice in my attic the last few winters. I have a female that raises pups under my shed every winter.

I did have 2 squirrels build a nest in the radiator shroud of my previous E-class MB. Caused a lot of damage when I started the car and flipped the AC on - those fans are powerful ā˜  MB was great in repairing and cleaning up the mess.
Sponsored