Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I want to know is, what is Granger's plan when the inevitable happens and they are sitting on a stockpile of 2024 cancelled Broncos?
Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What I want to know is, what is Granger's plan when the inevitable happens and they are sitting on a stockpile of 2024 cancelled Broncos?
Probably sell them for a pretty good deal...🤷‍♂️

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the many of us in this thread that have ordered from Granger, Stephens, Chapman, or any other small town dealer that got the shaft. We really need to stop replying to the trolls that has came here to gloat. They will never try to understand, and will just keep pushing your buttons. I'm through trying to make them understand as I know it's not going to do any good. At this point I have no idea what I'm going to do with my reservation at Granger, but I do know one thing. I will never cancel my reservation with them. I will play Ford's game, and renew my order for how ever long it takes to get that Bronco onto their lot. If I decide to move on from the Bronco I will let Zach, and Granger have that Bronco to sell. I just be damned if I'll give that slot back to Ford so it will go to a mega dealer. Piss on Ford, piss on these mega dealers, I'm sticking with the horse than brung me.
I am with you. I either get my Bronco at Granger or I get something else and as more time passes by something else is starting to look better. If we decide to move on though and buy something else, we should just cancel the reservation and let everyone else move up a slot. Granger won't get any more or any less Broncos based on our reservations.

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the many of us in this thread that have ordered from Granger, Stephens, Chapman, or any other small town dealer that got the shaft. We really need to stop replying to the trolls that has came here to gloat. They will never try to understand, and will just keep pushing your buttons. I'm through trying to make them understand as I know it's not going to do any good. At this point I have no idea what I'm going to do with my reservation at Granger, but I do know one thing. I will never cancel my reservation with them. I will play Ford's game, and renew my order for how ever long it takes to get that Bronco onto their lot. If I decide to move on from the Bronco I will let Zach, and Granger have that Bronco to sell. I just be damned if I'll give that slot back to Ford so it will go to a mega dealer. Piss on Ford, piss on these mega dealers, I'm sticking with the horse than brung me.
Learned the ignore button is a life safer a long time ago.. Come to think of it, I may be in first now for most people ignored.

Was gonna write a long response but It really isn't worth my time. I have a Granger res, yes I'm quite upset that I might not see if for a while. I will keep it and give them my business before any local dealer to me. I just hope for everyone that's defending this doesn't get screwed as well... Also I can't comprehend how people honestly think it's right for a dealer to get stock before a Day 1 res..

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can some explains to me here or in a private message (which is easiest) all that is going on. I don’t follow Levine anymore and I have been following on the FORD Fiasco. I’m curious as to what is all going on with the big dealers (and ones mentioned in title) plus the small ones. I hate how Ford is handling all of this but was wanting to make sure I have the info so I’m not just saying I dislike or hate a company because everyone else is saying so.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can some explains to me here or in a private message (which is easiest) all that is going on. I don’t follow Levine anymore and I have been following on the FORD Fiasco. I’m curious as to what is all going on with the big dealers (and ones mentioned in title) plus the small ones. I hate how Ford is handling all of this but was wanting to make sure I have the info so I’m not just saying I dislike or hate a company because everyone else is saying so.
Well your inbox hates you now.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TLDR... Seriously, don't dive in. Just ignore this thread and Levine. You'll live a happier life and enjoy all things Bronco related through MY22. LOL.

It'd be a really long PM... If you are with Granger/SAC/Chapman/small family owned dealer, you might want to get up to speed though. 🤷‍♂️

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You sound like a jealous dealer.
I assure you, I am not. LOL. Just an economist that is curious what will happen when they are sitting on 500 cancelled orders. Stagflation is real guys. I firmly believe we are in the very beginning of a strong recession.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assure you, I am not. LOL. Just an economist that is curious what will happen when they are sitting on 500 cancelled orders. Stagflation is real guys. I firmly believe we are in the very beginning of a strong recession.
Wait, you're an economist and you don't realize that a dealer doesn't get shipped orders that they cancel? Ok...very simply then: If Granger cancels orders in the next two years, they don't still show up in 2024. I'm guessing you're not a PhD?

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TLDR... Seriously, don't dive in. Just ignore this thread and Levine. You'll live a happier life and enjoy all things Bronco related through MY22. LOL.

It'd be a really long PM... If you are with Granger/SAC/Chapman/small family owned dealer, you might want to get up to speed though. 🤷‍♂️
If you're ready to unplug from the Matrix:

1. Ford recently announced that reservation timestamp will have much less of an impact on delivery of Broncos for MY22, and instead will favor larger dealers much more, allocating broncos based on historical dealer sales.

This "changes the rules" that everyone had come to expect- that reservations would be fulfilled roughly in timestamp order as best as the supply chain would allow. It particularly hurts those that placed orders with small dealers, and even more so those that moved to particular small dealers across the country that attracted a large number of reservations based on upfront, forthright pricing.

2. Mike Levine this week, not only acknowledged this on Twitter, but seemed not to care about the impact to enthusiasts who placed reservations within the first 24 hours, but may not even receive their broncos until 2023.

Stole this post from the other Ford-sponsored forum, where there is similar disgust with the situation:

"At the end of the day, when you tell end customers that they will have their units built in reservation time stamp order to the ability that commodity constraints permit, it should not matter how many ecosports or fusions your dealer sold in the last 3 years [...] If you reserved and ordered, you are an enthusiast. Build in order regardless of the dealer. This is called keeping your commitment. Ford is paying the price on social media, and that is going to bleed over into the mainstream media. Ford is gonna take a well deserved PR hit on this..."

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually agree with you on the "beginning of a strong recession" part of your post. I've seen price of good skyrocket in my industry along with supply chain issues. Then I see rumblings/projections of 30-40% increases on every day type necessities.... I wonder, "maybe not getting the Bronco in MY22 is a good thing for me". Sit on cash, weather the storm, come out the other side in a good position. That's another discussion for another thread. LOL

I don't think Granger will end up sitting on 500 cancelled orders though. If they're cancelled, they don't get built... no one gets them. If they are transferred, then the buyer still wants it.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not in disagreement with your assessment of the economy. I just believe because Granger requires a deposit once it is indicated a vehicle will be built - they have more control then you think on how many “ excess” vehicles they might receive.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly right. The trolls are either dealers that were drooling over the thought of charging MSRP/ADM for Broncos and tweaked that a handful of dealers were willing to be fair to buyers in return for selling more inventory or they are buyers with deep pockets that will not miss a few $1,000 bucks. I‘m not interested in paying MSRP for any vehicle, even a Bronco, and will find something else with 4 wheels and an engine if needed. My order stays with Chapman and if I need something before I can get a Bronco I’ll make a deal with Tom for a Gladiator - for something less than MSRP - and he can have my Bronco to sell and profit from. That’s what a fair and honest dealer deserves. They’ll be Broncos in the future too and I know where to shop for one if I want it.
Sponsored