First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My daughters Focus had this moisture issue since Brand new off the lot. Both fixtures held massive amounts of water at times, and burned bulbs out. Both were eventually changed under warranty (pita to get them to finally replace). Replacements eventually did the same. Point is the Focus has been around forever, not really a year 1 problem.
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I recently checked out an A51 Bronco Sport and loved the color. However, I noticed imperfections in the door panels, just below the B & C pillars on both sides. There was a slight waviness or a very slight buckle. Did you happen to see this?

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently checked out an A51 Bronco Sport and loved the color. However, I noticed imperfections in the door panels, just below the B & C pillars on both sides. There was a slight waviness or a very slight buckle. Did you happen to see this?
I did not notice and I only took the one picture of the side view. I was not looking so much at the first and finish but nothing like that jumped out at my wife either and she catches most of those things.

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the pics. I went and saw A51 in person too as it has been my front runner color since the beginning. I loved it. It was darker in person than in most of the pictures I’ve seen, which I liked.
Ford Bronco Moisture in the headlights and more Area 51 in person 1B7D86C3-0E72-447C-B51B-1DC0A9E64037
Ford Bronco Moisture in the headlights and more Area 51 in person B0ED2E81-9FF4-47B9-8E45-A1B4CE5695C9
Ford Bronco Moisture in the headlights and more Area 51 in person BFB8F7E9-8E94-4D33-B492-9EB4EEA462CE

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why you ALWAYS top off your blinker fluid! Jeez, is it so hard to properly maintain your vehicles?
Has Ford shown where the reservoir is yet? We need a BN video!

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not an uncommon problem with projectors in my experience. I have factory projectors on my f150 and moisture comes and goes depending on the weather and it's never caused any major issues.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, I’m sorry. Am I the only one hung up on “swang”?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me or do those little plastic fins look smashed below that round screw or tab ?

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why you ALWAYS top off your blinker fluid! Jeez, is it so hard to properly maintain your vehicles?
Look, I don't want to be "that" guy, but I'm going to be.

This is obviously a filament wick issue. I mean just look at the pics, you can clearly see a lack of flannel in these photo[shops?] Armchair engineers these days. Next thing you know you're blaming the timing evaporator for your low MPGs.

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most cars you find will have some condensation given humid conditions. It eventually evaporates and is a non issue. If it starts to make large pearls, pool up, and stain, then that would be out of the norm.
When manufacturers like mercedes, Ferrari, and Rolls have the same condensation, I wouldn't trip about it. The vapor comes and goes
Sponsored